A New Conduit 2 Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A New Conduit 2 Topic

User Info: RedArx

RedArx
3 years ago#11
I bought all the colours and all the trust guy armor decorations and stuff before buying ANY weapons or upgrades. :P
I like reviving dead posts.

User Info: Voitage96

Voitage96
3 years ago#12
When I went to by my copy of C2 on release day, the guy actually had no clue what game I was talking about... :(
Because I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. If you get the reference then this is for you... <3

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#13
easter85 posted...
when I first bought the game, i immediately went online. I was new to all this and thought the tank in Pentagon was drivable, so evry Pentagon match, i tried for HOURS to get in the tank

Roughly, going online was the first thing I did. I was used to TCon, not Conduit 2. I remember just walking and not knowing how to do anything. This was around the end of the year 2011.

After that one match, I got off online multiplayer and started to play the campaign so I can get used to the game. Around about a month later, I started to play multiplayer again. Huge difference. I know I used the SMAW, the SCAR, the SPAS, and another load out that I forgot. I also used the AEGIS, Dark Star, and Widow in my early days.

I took a rest throughout the summer of 2012 (How did I do that?!). Then I started to play again at early Autumn. That was also when I got rid of my SMAW. Thus, I joined GameFAQs and made my first post at September 4, 2012 in the topic "I think we should cancel the BO5S vs LC clan war".

After 9/4, I played and played, which brings me here today. This is the most I remember about my Conduit 2 timeline.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c33_L-I1qSc

My mind was blown. This golden video contains Samu5 and VO!T@GE in their early days.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. A New Conduit 2 Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived