Any new business?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any new business?

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#21
KhmerGirl posted...
Hey, Punchy! Hope you've been doing well!

Pandas are cool.

Im great, how are you?
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#22
B05S_Brennan posted...
Hi Punch.

Twilight Princess>Ocarina of Time

Yeah, I went there.

No... way... you did not go there.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
3 years ago#23
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Im great, how are you?

Good to hear, Punchy!

I've been doing great as well! Been having a lot of time to do things! Life is good, life is good.
"My dog farted and it reminded me of KHmer. What can I say, I excel at ice breakers." ~Jaye

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#24
KhmerGirl posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Im great, how are you?

Good to hear, Punchy!

I've been doing great as well! Been having a lot of time to do things! Life is good, life is good.

Sweet, my life is pretty good here too. Watchin some Big Bang Theory. Got dat weekend off :O

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
3 years ago#25
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Sweet, my life is pretty good here too. Watchin some Big Bang Theory. Got dat weekend off :O

SHELDON! ^__^

Owhhh, nice! Breaks are good stuff. Rest up, my friend! :D
"My dog farted and it reminded me of KHmer. What can I say, I excel at ice breakers." ~Jaye

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#26
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
KhmerGirl posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Im great, how are you?

Good to hear, Punchy!

I always thought of the Big Bang Theory as in the creation of the Universe, but it's just a comedy show.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#27
KhmerGirl posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

SHELDON! ^__^

Owhhh, nice! Breaks are good stuff. Rest up, my friend! :D

Thanks bud

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#28
xXAISPXx posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
KhmerGirl posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Im great, how are you?

Good to hear, Punchy!

I always thought of the Big Bang Theory as in the creation of the Universe, but it's just a comedy show.

Yeah, that happens alot.

User Info: Falcon207

Falcon207
3 years ago#29
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
mkay

Da fuq...Since when are you a Christian?

Of all places, I never thought the Jesus plague would spread on a video game board.
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#30
Falcon207 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
mkay

Da fuq...Since when are you a Christian?

Of all places, I never thought the Jesus plague would spread on a video game board.

Ive always been one... just not always a good one. Been working on that though.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any new business?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived