Any new business?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any new business?
3 years ago#31
Also, just watched King of the Nerds... this show is absolutely horrible. Its a trainwreck you cant look away from :/
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#32
Falcon207 posted...
Of all places, I never thought the Jesus plague would spread on a video game board.

Lulz. vvv
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#33
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Hi Punch.

Twilight Princess>Ocarina of Time

Yeah, I went there.

No... way... you did not go there.

Did too.

While we're on the topic of Zelda, did you hear they're making a Wind Waker remake for the U? Never played WW, so it's gonna be pretty sweet for me! :D
3 years ago#34
B05S_Brennan posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Hi Punch.

Yeah, I went there.

Did too.

While we're on the topic of Zelda, did you hear they're making a Wind Waker remake for the U? Never played WW, so it's gonna be pretty sweet for me! :D

Windwaker is AWESOME!
3 years ago#35
B05S_Brennan posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Hi Punch.

Yeah, I went there.

Did too.

Awww yeah cant wait!!!
3 years ago#36
Watchin Cheaters now. To be on the show, you are REQUIRED to be nasty.
3 years ago#37
I'm currently opening up a business where I hunt demons and other unusual creatures.
You can call me Dante the demon killer. Has a nice ring to it dontcha think?
3 years ago#38
_Donte_ posted...
I'm currently opening up a business where I hunt demons and other unusual creatures.

Dante the demon killer...that sounds very familiar,
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
3 years ago#39
_Donte_ posted...

Sounds profitable, good luck!
3 years ago#40
xXAISPXx posted...
_Donte_ posted...

Dante the demon killer...that sounds very familiar,

Devil May Cry.
You can call me Dante the demon killer. Has a nice ring to it dontcha think?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any new business?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived