So...the game is a glitchfield now, huh?

#111PefrogPosted 1/27/2013 2:47:28 PM
_Donte_ posted...
1Pefrog posted...
I agree with Brennan. All loadouts have a counter ... wether it be stealth, explosive focus, sniping, using terrain, tpc mines, etc. And you are going to experience lag, but I don't think that the game is broken. We should play sometime, what is your C2 profile?

You shouldn't have to equip a perk to counter broken tactics.
#12B05S_BrennanPosted 1/27/2013 2:52:31 PM
_Donte_ posted...
1Pefrog posted...
I agree with Brennan. All loadouts have a counter ... wether it be stealth, explosive focus, sniping, using terrain, tpc mines, etc. And you are going to experience lag, but I don't think that the game is broken. We should play sometime, what is your C2 profile?

Well, perks are a part of the game. If you refuse to counter weapon with other weapons or perks, it's your own fault that you're getting killed.

Also, I'd like to point out that most FPS games require other weapons or perks to be countered. Unless it's something like CoD or Goldeneye, in which all the weapons are the same, with slightly different stats.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13B05S_BrennanPosted 1/27/2013 2:54:35 PM
Oh, and are you Ultimate_Mr_D?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#14LigersRulePosted 1/27/2013 2:56:41 PM
_Donte_ posted...

If you can counter it, what makes it broken? And if you aren't using perks to counter tactics, what in the world is the point of perks?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1135
#15_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:00:16 PM
1Pefrog posted...
blah

The terrain isn't always reliable, smart players know to check for TPC mines, and sniping is rather hard to do in laggy matches.

And I go by Dante online. Not giving you my FC until I'm comfortable with my loadouts.
---
You can call me Dante the demon killer. Has a nice ring to it dontcha think?
#16_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:01:21 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Oh, and are you Ultimate_Mr_D?

No, I'm not.
---
#17xXAISPXxPosted 1/27/2013 3:04:24 PM
_Donte_ posted...
1Pefrog posted...
blah

The terrain isn't always reliable, smart players know to check for TPC mines, and sniping is rather hard to do in laggy matches.

And I go by Dante online. Not giving you my FC until I'm comfortable with my loadouts.

I am always the victim of TPC mines. I don't see them when I'm concentrating on getting a kill.

Also, welcome Dante. I am pretty sure we have played together before.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#18_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:05:58 PM
LigersRule posted...
_Donte_ posted...

If you can counter it, what makes it broken? And if you aren't using perks to counter tactics, what in the world is the point of perks?

You should be able to counter something without having to equip an upgrade that you may not want to waste a slot on. As for perks, they should only give minimal enhancements that barely impact the balance of the game
---
#19dacheatcodePosted 1/27/2013 3:06:01 PM

Just because some people on this small board are able to counter broken tactics doesn't mean everyone can. This game has balance problems, as well as extreme lag(Which can make most weapons useless).

please explain what tactics are "broken"

do you mean the shoot at the ground with a smaw "tactic?"

I have a loadout for every single weapon except the shrieker and the TPC launcher and I consistently get kills with every single weapon. The only weapon that is useless in this game is the Aegis.
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#20_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:12:09 PM
dacheatcode posted...

Metal legs+supercharger, stealth, a PR with all upgrades, reverse damage, SMAW, a ballistic weapon with both upgrades, etc. And just because you can consistently get kills with every weapon doesn't mean everyone can. You've probably been playing for a long time anyway.
---