So...the game is a glitchfield now, huh?

#21_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:14:04 PM
And no one has yet to deny that this game is a bug-filled mess.
---
You can call me Dante the demon killer. Has a nice ring to it dontcha think?
#221PefrogPosted 1/27/2013 2:23:33 PM
_Donte_ posted...
1Pefrog posted...
booyaka

The terrain isn't always reliable, smart players know to check for TPC mines, and sniping is rather hard to do in laggy matches.

And I go by Dante online. Not giving you my FC until I'm comfortable with my loadouts.

The terrain doesn't change, you cannot always predict when someone will use a tpc mines load out and I don't know anything about sniping.

I don't need a friend code, just Dante. I don't use friend codes often. I just want to know it's you the next time we play and sometimes people start posting in this forum and don't actually play. They are hypocrites. You are not.
#23LigersRulePosted 1/27/2013 2:29:17 PM
_Donte_ posted...
Metal legs+supercharger, stealth, a PR with all upgrades, reverse damage, SMAW, a ballistic weapon with both upgrades, etc. And just because you can consistently get kills with every weapon doesn't mean everyone can. You've probably been playing for a long time anyway.

So you're saying when people use perks, they get stronger, and you don't want to use perks to make you stronger than them? You say you shouldn't have to use perks to be on an even level with those that use perks?

...What?

Also, revolutionary discovery: If you've played for a long time, you are a better player than people who haven't.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1135
#24_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:37:48 PM
^
You should be able to counter something without having to equip an upgrade that you may not want to waste a slot on. As for perks, they should only give minimal enhancements that barely impact the balance of the game.

Example: BLOPS II. I'm not even a fan of CoD and while the balance in the other games is pretty crappy, BLOPS II proves that you don't need to equip perks to counter anything. All you really need is your gun.
---
#25_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:38:55 PM
_Donte_ posted...
And no one has yet to deny that this game is a bug-filled mess.

---
#26stardust121Posted 1/27/2013 2:48:54 PM
_Donte_ posted...
dacheatcode posted...

Metal legs+supercharger, stealth, a PR with all upgrades, reverse damage, SMAW, a ballistic weapon with both upgrades, etc. And just because you can consistently get kills with every weapon doesn't mean everyone can. You've probably been playing for a long time anyway.

The game's a buggy mess, that's what's so loveable about it.

The loadouts that you're describing as broken are at their level because of the perks, not the tactics. The only non upgraded thing mentioned is the smaw, which is limited in range and has slow reload, heavy weight, one shot...it goes on.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
#27Hawke0Posted 1/27/2013 3:05:07 PM
_Donte_ posted...
1Pefrog posted...
I agree with Brennan. All loadouts have a counter ... wether it be stealth, explosive focus, sniping, using terrain, tpc mines, etc. And you are going to experience lag, but I don't think that the game is broken. We should play sometime, what is your C2 profile?

You shouldn't have to equip a perk to counter broken tactics.

Call of Duty kiddie confirmed.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#28Hawke0Posted 1/27/2013 3:12:33 PM
Metal legs+supercharger
LOL
stealth
LOL
PR with all upgrades
Use double armor and helmet, the things near useless.
reverse damage
Is worthless against the SPAS, SMAW (most overused gun in the game), PR, TPC, Carbonizer, Deatomizer...
SMAW
Is complete *** beyond close range, rendered worthless by Explosive Focus.
a ballistic weapon with both upgrades
Kills in one less bullet than one without them and is countered by more versatile armor upgrades. You also sacrifice better upgrades, like Explosive Focus.
And just because you can consistently get kills with every weapon doesn't mean everyone can. You've probably been playing for a long time anyway.
Get good or GTFO.
@dacheatcode you can get kills with the Aegis. I got a Kill City with it.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#29_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:13:30 PM
^ I'm sorry, but did you miss this?
Donte posted...
I'm not even a fan of CoD...

Read next time, okay?
---
#30_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:17:40 PM
Its impossible to have fun when the playing field is unfair the majority of the time. I shouldn't have to play like a god to enjoy a video game.

By the way, you are the only one in this thread who has been immature and has resorted to insulting me.
---