So...the game is a glitchfield now, huh?

#61games1256Posted 1/29/2013 11:02:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#62games1256Posted 1/29/2013 11:03:42 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
kilfrfun posted...
i thought you were banned?

Not banned they can't ban people for telling the truth.

-_-

He didn't even say you were banned for what you did here. He just said he thought you were banned.

He said he thought I was banned and I said I was not.

Bravo. But that's not the part I was talking about. It was that you said "they can't ban people for telling the truth". Nobody said you were banned for what happened on here.

It was clear he implied he thought I got banned based on what I posted on this board.
#63B05S_BrennanPosted 1/29/2013 11:06:48 AM(edited)
games1256 posted...
It was clear he implied he thought I got banned based on what I posted on this board.

And what made it "clear" to you that he meant this?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#64games1256Posted 1/29/2013 11:17:16 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

The content that I posted on this board made him thought I would be banned for so called trolling.
#65B05S_BrennanPosted 1/29/2013 1:14:01 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

The content that I posted on this board made him thought I would be banned for so called trolling.

Even if that was what he thought, he still didn't say anything about trolling, so there was no reason for you to say what you said, unless of course you are trolling.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#66_Donte_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:46:40 PM
The game was still pretty laggy this time, but I shouldn't be surprised. I can't seem to kill anyone with anything though.

Why is the skill cap for this game so high for newbies?
---
You can call me Dante the demon killer. Has a nice ring to it dontcha think?
#67xXAISPXxPosted 1/29/2013 1:55:09 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
kilfrfun posted...
i thought you were banned?

Not banned they can't ban people for telling the truth.

-_-

He didn't even say you were banned for what you did here. He just said he thought you were banned.

That's when it began.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#68stardust121Posted 1/29/2013 2:15:09 PM
_Donte_ posted...
The game was still pretty laggy this time, but I shouldn't be surprised. I can't seem to kill anyone with anything though.

it's really not too tough to get a few kills even if you were new. Unless you're playing the most experienced players, just pick your fights. Get close to the other guy if you need to, lock-on, and shoot. And try to avoid being out in the open.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
#69Hawke0Posted 1/29/2013 4:57:30 PM
_Donte_ posted...

What's your connection speed?

It'll be like that in any high health shooter that's more skill oriented. Nothing you can do but keep playing and get better.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#70old_man_mossyPosted 1/29/2013 5:21:54 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

Even if that was what he thought, he still didn't say anything about trolling, so there was no reason for you to say what you said, unless of course you are trolling.

And in other news....nobody cares. Lol, Games is like the mayor of dinkleberry town....his opinions aren't fact no matter how hard he tries to sell them as that...and the whole board knows he's off his flipin' nut. That said, he's inconsequential. Anyone who spends time with him here sees that.

Let it go B....just block him. It's like trying to argue and make a perpetually wrong machine see the faults in his 2+3= 7 programming :P
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.