So...the game is a glitchfield now, huh?

#71_SignalPosted 1/29/2013 6:27:01 PM
_Donte_ posted...
The game was still pretty laggy this time, but I shouldn't be surprised. I can't seem to kill anyone with anything though.

Why is the skill cap for this game so high for newbies?

You're playing Big Team Grab Bag, right?

I would suggest that you try to stick close to your other team mates. If you get caught alone by two members of the other team you're toast for sure. This applies for almost anybody.

Also, try to get into Free For All matches if you can. I've always found the killing to be easier there because there are more targets.

I'd suggest that you share your Friend Code with a few people here and try to get into some small private matches. Those are the ones with the least lag. My FC is in my sig. If you want me to add you just pm me your FC.

No one here is gonna judge you for how well or poorly you play. Just try to have fun.

Unfortunately, I usually only play late at night, so that might not work for you.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#72games1256Posted 1/29/2013 6:51:43 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
It was clear he implied he thought I got banned based on what I posted on this board.

And what made it "clear" to you that he meant this?

The content that I posted on this board made him thought I would be banned for so called trolling.

Even if that was what he thought, he still didn't say anything about trolling, so there was no reason for you to say what you said, unless of course you are trolling.

The trolling part was implied.How hard is it to understand something so simple?
#73games1256Posted 1/29/2013 6:53:10 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
It was clear he implied he thought I got banned based on what I posted on this board.

The content that I posted on this board made him thought I would be banned for so called trolling.

Even if that was what he thought, he still didn't say anything about trolling, so there was no reason for you to say what you said, unless of course you are trolling.

And in other news....nobody cares. Lol, Games is like the mayor of dinkleberry town....his opinions aren't fact no matter how hard he tries to sell them as that...and the whole board knows he's off his flipin' nut. That said, he's inconsequential. Anyone who spends time with him here sees that.

Let it go B....just block him. It's like trying to argue and make a perpetually wrong machine see the faults in his 2+3= 7 programming :P

This board is off their flipping nut not me.
#74B05S_BrennanPosted 1/29/2013 10:06:14 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

The trolling part was implied.How hard is it to understand something so simple?

How was it implied? All he said was "i thought you were banned?" and you got defensive. He probably said it because someone actually said on the board that you were banned.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#75games3579Posted 1/29/2013 10:18:37 PM
...and in other news arguing has replaced gaming as today's number one hobby among youths.
---
I'm actually Signal, not to be confused with games1256. Shhhh. It's kind of a secret.
#761PefrogPosted 1/29/2013 10:34:58 PM
games3579 posted...
...and in other news arguing has replaced gaming as today's number one hobby among youths.

As dug sifts through this monstrosity of a thread he gets to the end and in a drug or sleepy sounding voice (depending on if you are an adult or kid) he says "Whoa! I almost tripped out. What's going on here?" In the end he forgets what he is talking about and falls fast asleep.
#77games1256Posted 1/29/2013 10:39:28 PM
It was implied because they have to have reason to ban someone. It is not hard to understand.
#78B05S_BrennanPosted 1/29/2013 10:43:27 PM
games1256 posted...
It was implied because they have to have reason to ban someone. It is not hard to understand.

It's not like you can only break the ToS on the Conduit 2 board. For awhile you weren't active on here, so someone said it was because you were banned.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#79games1256Posted 1/29/2013 11:15:52 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

It's not like you can only break the ToS on the Conduit 2 board. For awhile you weren't active on here, so someone said it was because you were banned.

Well I did not post much on other boards. Me not being on this board for a couple weeks does not mean I was banned I don't see how someone would think other wise.
#80games1256Posted 1/29/2013 11:21:12 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

He thought what I said on this board was why I would have gotten banned.