So...the game is a glitchfield now, huh?

#91Hawke0Posted 1/30/2013 10:53:21 AM
games1256 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Yes, Halo CE is my 5th favorite game ever made, Metroid Prime (although not a shooter) is my third. Although Conduit 1 & 2 aren't even in the same league as those games, it's common sense that Conduit 3 would be some sort of titanic super game that will surpass them all.

I hope you are not serious. If you are serious then you have no idea what makes a good shooter.

Conduit 3 hasn't been released yet, so you can't prove it won't be the best FPS ever. Therefore, it logically WILL be the best FPS ever.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#92games1256Posted 1/30/2013 11:18:14 AM
Hawke0 posted...
games1256 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Yes, Halo CE is my 5th favorite game ever made, Metroid Prime (although not a shooter) is my third. Although Conduit 1 & 2 aren't even in the same league as those games, it's common sense that Conduit 3 would be some sort of titanic super game that will surpass them all.

I hope you are not serious. If you are serious then you have no idea what makes a good shooter.

Conduit 3 hasn't been released yet, so you can't prove it won't be the best FPS ever. Therefore, it logically WILL be the best FPS ever.

You can't prove conduit 3 would be the best FPS. I can prove it would not be the best FPS based on the past conduit games. While they improve they do not improve enough.
#93games1256Posted 1/30/2013 11:22:33 AM
nightfire0013 posted...
We all know games1256 is only pretending to "troll" because she secretly loves the board, and doesn't want to let it die.

Show him some love people. (:

I do not like the board. I just find it funny how some people have no idea how business works or why a company makes certain games and not others. Plus how some people have faith in Conduit 3 happening even with all facts saying other wise.
#94Hawke0Posted 1/30/2013 12:06:45 PM
games1256 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
games1256 posted...
Hawke0 posted...

You can't prove conduit 3 would be the best FPS. I can prove it would not be the best FPS based on the past conduit games. While they improve they do not improve enough.

Yes I can, since it won't not be the best but not the worst, but will be an improvement, it will OBVIOUSLY be the best FPS ever.
---
#95games1256Posted 1/30/2013 12:08:51 PM
Improvement does not mean best. A person can get a F on a test and then next test get a D does not make it much better.
#96Hawke0Posted 1/30/2013 12:34:20 PM
Kids these days, they never listen to reason.
---
#97B05S_BrennanPosted 1/30/2013 2:20:52 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
It was implied because they have to have reason to ban someone. It is not hard to understand.

It's not like you can only break the ToS on the Conduit 2 board. For awhile you weren't active on here, so someone said it was because you were banned.

Well I did not post much on other boards. Me not being on this board for a couple weeks does not mean I was banned I don't see how someone would think other wise.

Because someone said so. It's not hard to understand.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#98games1256Posted 1/30/2013 2:23:48 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
It was implied because they have to have reason to ban someone. It is not hard to understand.

It's not like you can only break the ToS on the Conduit 2 board. For awhile you weren't active on here, so someone said it was because you were banned.

Well I did not post much on other boards. Me not being on this board for a couple weeks does not mean I was banned I don't see how someone would think other wise.

I know why it just why that person thought that does not make sense.
#99B05S_BrennanPosted 1/30/2013 2:29:02 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

I know why it just why that person thought that does not make sense.

They were probably just guessing, but killfrfun thought they knew for a fact.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#100Hawke0Posted 1/30/2013 2:32:26 PM
POST 100!!!
---