Whew, it's finally done!

#1ChariloePosted 1/27/2013 9:47:59 PM(edited)
I finally finished my Streets replica in Halo 4. It took forever, and it's not exactly the same as regular streets because Forge mode has a limit on how many of each piece you can place, but It's pretty damn close. I might upload a video, but if you have Halo 4 and wanna see it in person just add my gamertag (Chariloe).

Lol, I don't mean to sound beggy, I just feel really accomplished right now! :D

Anyway, here's the rundown.

It still plays much like the original Streets. I also added a few things.

What's Changed:
-It's Halo
-The platforms on the windows have been brought back
-You can now jump on the platform on red base's garage thanks to altered gravity in that spot!
-Access to the roof of the Garage is now granted (use a grav lift or jetpack to get on!)
-The cars are gone and have bee replaced with sandbags (Limits on Forge, I had to do something...)
-The file cabinets in the blue bottom floor next to the garage are gone (Again limitations with Forge -.-')
-The view of the windows facing the garage from the opposing teams balcony are now obstructed by a wall. (Forge limits on ordinary walls. I had to use another wall with a door built in and it had an excess piece that I couldn't get rid of....)
-Getting on top of the bases with a jetpack is now impossible thanks to kill points I placed on the roof of each base.
-The weapon pickups are heavily influenced by the Near/Far set.
-The trenches in the blue base garage are gone (Limitations on Forge -___-'')
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#2KhmerGirlPosted 1/27/2013 10:02:44 PM(edited)
Oh that's awesome! You really should upload a video of it! I'd love to see it! :D
#3Col_BiscuitPosted 1/27/2013 10:00:02 PM
Nice! I'm almost complete with an Infirmary remake for Flood. Also doing Streets, Warehouse, Pentagon, Sanctum, Complex, and Bunker. I might do Abyss too.
---
Halo 4 Legendary Solo COMPLETED :D
My first LS completion!
#4Chariloe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:25:42 PM
Col_Biscuit posted...
Nice! I'm almost complete with an Infirmary remake for Flood. Also doing Streets, Warehouse, Pentagon, Sanctum, Complex, and Bunker. I might do Abyss too.

Nice. Good luck, man. It took me a while to make streets because of the forge limits. It's extremely time consuming, haha. What's your gamertag, I kinda wanna download infirmary when it's done.
---
#5nightfire0013Posted 1/27/2013 10:44:17 PM
Sounds great! I'll check it out next time on.
---
At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go into the same box.
#6Col_BiscuitPosted 1/27/2013 10:45:00 PM
Chariloe posted...
Col_Biscuit posted...

Nice. Good luck, man. It took me a while to make streets because of the forge limits. It's extremely time consuming, haha. What's your gamertag, I kinda wanna download infirmary when it's done.

Col Biscuit. Well, I don't know if you've seen my name in Conduit before as Biscuit. It's been a while since I've played.
---
My first LS completion!
#7Chariloe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:03:36 PM
Col_Biscuit posted...
Chariloe posted...
Col_Biscuit posted...

Col Biscuit. Well, I don't know if you've seen my name in Conduit before as Biscuit. It's been a while since I've played.

Yeah, I remember you. We used to play TCon with the old DBD gang when the Portal was still active.
---
#8Col_BiscuitPosted 1/28/2013 1:39:07 PM
Kev584 says hi.
---
My first LS completion!
#9kev584Posted 1/28/2013 3:46:15 PM
kev584 is here!
---
kev584: 3525-4683-8575
add me if you dare >:]
#10Boo1775Posted 1/28/2013 3:52:57 PM
You must upload a video!
---
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!