Whew, it's finally done!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Whew, it's finally done!

User Info: Chariloe

Chariloe
3 years ago#1
I finally finished my Streets replica in Halo 4. It took forever, and it's not exactly the same as regular streets because Forge mode has a limit on how many of each piece you can place, but It's pretty damn close. I might upload a video, but if you have Halo 4 and wanna see it in person just add my gamertag (Chariloe).

Lol, I don't mean to sound beggy, I just feel really accomplished right now! :D

Anyway, here's the rundown.

It still plays much like the original Streets. I also added a few things.

What's Changed:
-It's Halo
-The platforms on the windows have been brought back
-You can now jump on the platform on red base's garage thanks to altered gravity in that spot!
-Access to the roof of the Garage is now granted (use a grav lift or jetpack to get on!)
-The cars are gone and have bee replaced with sandbags (Limits on Forge, I had to do something...)
-The file cabinets in the blue bottom floor next to the garage are gone (Again limitations with Forge -.-')
-The view of the windows facing the garage from the opposing teams balcony are now obstructed by a wall. (Forge limits on ordinary walls. I had to use another wall with a door built in and it had an excess piece that I couldn't get rid of....)
-Getting on top of the bases with a jetpack is now impossible thanks to kill points I placed on the roof of each base.
-The weapon pickups are heavily influenced by the Near/Far set.
-The trenches in the blue base garage are gone (Limitations on Forge -___-'')
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328

User Info: KhmerGirl

KhmerGirl
3 years ago#2
Oh that's awesome! You really should upload a video of it! I'd love to see it! :D

User Info: Col_Biscuit

Col_Biscuit
3 years ago#3
Nice! I'm almost complete with an Infirmary remake for Flood. Also doing Streets, Warehouse, Pentagon, Sanctum, Complex, and Bunker. I might do Abyss too.
Halo 4 Legendary Solo COMPLETED :D
My first LS completion!

Chariloe
3 years ago#4
Col_Biscuit posted...
Nice! I'm almost complete with an Infirmary remake for Flood. Also doing Streets, Warehouse, Pentagon, Sanctum, Complex, and Bunker. I might do Abyss too.

Nice. Good luck, man. It took me a while to make streets because of the forge limits. It's extremely time consuming, haha. What's your gamertag, I kinda wanna download infirmary when it's done.

User Info: nightfire0013

nightfire0013
3 years ago#5
Sounds great! I'll check it out next time on.
At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go into the same box.

Col_Biscuit
3 years ago#6
Chariloe posted...
Col_Biscuit posted...

Nice. Good luck, man. It took me a while to make streets because of the forge limits. It's extremely time consuming, haha. What's your gamertag, I kinda wanna download infirmary when it's done.

Col Biscuit. Well, I don't know if you've seen my name in Conduit before as Biscuit. It's been a while since I've played.
My first LS completion!

Chariloe
3 years ago#7
Col_Biscuit posted...
Chariloe posted...
Col_Biscuit posted...

Col Biscuit. Well, I don't know if you've seen my name in Conduit before as Biscuit. It's been a while since I've played.

Yeah, I remember you. We used to play TCon with the old DBD gang when the Portal was still active.

Col_Biscuit
3 years ago#8
Kev584 says hi.
My first LS completion!

User Info: kev584

kev584
3 years ago#9
kev584 is here!
kev584: 3525-4683-8575
add me if you dare >:]

User Info: Boo1775

Boo1775
3 years ago#10
You must upload a video!
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Whew, it's finally done!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived