Whew, it's finally done!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Whew, it's finally done!

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#21
aw man.

And right when I thought I had perfected my invisibility elixir.
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.

User Info: Col_Biscuit

Col_Biscuit
3 years ago#22
_Signal posted...
aw man.

Well Signal ole buddy, it plays a bit like TCON. But I am doing my own version of it. I'm an average forger, but I do pay attention to detail. I may do a remake of Dig Site someday. If anyone could give me lots of pics.
Halo 4 Legendary Solo COMPLETED :D
My first LS completion!

User Info: nightfire0013

nightfire0013
3 years ago#23
Oh man. Now that I think about it, it did migrate host every so often.

Col_Biscuit posted...
_Signal posted...
aw man.

Well Signal ole buddy, it plays a bit like TCON. But I am doing my own version of it. I'm an average forger, but I do pay attention to detail. I may do a remake of Dig Site someday. If anyone could give me lots of pics.

We could help you with that. (:
At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go into the same box.

User Info: jasonrk7b

jasonrk7b
3 years ago#24
Congrats Char and Col ^_^
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)

User Info: Chariloe

Chariloe
3 years ago#25
nightfire0013 posted...
It still feels like Halo 4. Can't say if it plays anything like C1/2 without first doing a match or two on there.

At most, I can say it may give you a feel for what C2 might have been like if there were weapon sets.

It does use dual analog. There's been little to no lag in my experience. Hackers are a rarity.

Pretty much this, Sig.

@Night:
It's practically complete. I have to add grenades in the cache areas. I didn't add a shotgun seeing as how the most common Halo 4 loadout is Near/Far anyway (DMR/Boltshot).
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328

User Info: kev584

kev584
3 years ago#26
Chariloe posted...
nightfire0013 posted...
It still feels like Halo 4. Can't say if it plays anything like C1/2 without first doing a match or two on there.

At most, I can say it may give you a feel for what C2 might have been like if there were weapon sets.

It does use dual analog. There's been little to no lag in my experience. Hackers are a rarity.

Pretty much this, Sig.

@Night:
It's practically complete. I have to add grenades in the cache areas. I didn't add a shotgun seeing as how the most common Halo 4 loadout is Near/Far anyway (DMR/Boltshot).

The DMR makes me sad, boltshot is meh. I can help you make a gametype specifically for near/far style gameplay if you want chariloe :P
The Sly*1
Ya miss me guys?

Chariloe
3 years ago#27
kev584 posted...
Chariloe posted...
nightfire0013 posted...

Pretty much this, Sig.

@Night:

The DMR makes me sad, boltshot is meh. I can help you make a gametype specifically for near/far style gameplay if you want chariloe :P

That'd be cool, Kev. :P

Chariloe
3 years ago#28
OK, anyone with Halo 4 can now download the perfected Streets. I've fixed many of the problems that I encountered after I first finished it. It's now as close as it can get to the original Streets. It now works with Slayer, CTF, Oddball, and King of the Hill! Enjoy!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Whew, it's finally done!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived