Region lock on conduit 2

#1BobbyJones2828Posted 1/28/2013 11:34:59 AM
If you unblock the region lock, can you get achievements with people from the united states (ntsc) people?
#2kilfrfunPosted 1/28/2013 7:31:41 PM
BobbyJones2828 posted...
If you unblock the region lock, can you get achievements with people from the united states (ntsc) people?

yes, but you'd have to hack/mod to do that so you might as well just mod those as completed...
---
We need Dinos
#3BobbyJones2828(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:19:31 AM
kilfrfun posted...
BobbyJones2828 posted...

yes, but you'd have to hack/mod to do that so you might as well just mod those as completed...

thank you anyway, I didn't really wanna hack my wii at the moment/at all. I only wanna hack my wii so I can copy over my WiFi save games, to be honest
#4_SignalPosted 1/29/2013 6:18:32 PM
kilfrfun posted...
BobbyJones2828 posted...

This depends on what you have available to you. Andy didn't hack or mod. He simply picked up an NTSC Wii. His TV was already NTSC ready, so he was good to go. He may have had to pick up an NTSC copy of C2... I'm not sure about that.

Wii's have gotten pretty cheap since the Wii U came out. I was looking at them on Ebay earlier today actually. This one's only $40 right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Wii-White-Console-NTSC-/181067726420?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2a287a3e54
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#5BobbyJones2828(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:57:50 PM
_Signal posted...
kilfrfun posted...
BobbyJones2828 posted...

This depends on what you have available to you. Andy didn't hack or mod. He simply picked up an NTSC Wii. His TV was already NTSC ready, so he was good to go. He may have had to pick up an NTSC copy of C2... I'm not sure about that.

Wii's have gotten pretty cheap since the Wii U came out. I was looking at them on Ebay earlier today actually. This one's only $40 right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Wii-White-Console-NTSC-/181067726420?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2a287a3e54

I got one achievement left to get on my profile on conduit 2, that's what I'm getting at not hacking my wii, I was just wondering.