How can I beat Reverse Damage

#21Hawke0Posted 2/1/2013 11:09:20 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
Reverse damage users are susceptible to one-hit kills because of a lack of heavy armor and explosive focus. So get in their grill with a SPAS and make the shot count. Don't waste time with a USP45 and don't try to clean up. Go for the one-hit kill. You also need to know when to run away and when to risk confronting them (because they can heal as they chase you).

Naturally, this means they're really vulnerable to a SMAW. So if you want to simply piss them off, you can use that.

Or you can make them rage quit with a Carbonizer. That's fun too.

^he knows what he's talking about.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#22B05S_BrennanPosted 2/2/2013 12:18:15 AM
The Carbonizer is my favourite weapon for RD. I've always found SPAS bad for RD, because if you miss, you're in their rad, and they're likely bunnyhopping around melee-ing you. With the Carb, you can do damage faster than they can heal, and if you start firing before they notice you, you can usually take them down before they throw a Rad.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#23KainWindPosted 2/2/2013 1:37:53 AM
jasonrk7b posted...
RD can't do s*** at long range

You got a SCAR

Play the long range game :)

Have you seen my arm? RD gives me that extra rad.
---
I had this incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly, fantastically directionally-challenged guy with me right here...
http://i.imgur.com/p0ZKo.png
#24xXAISPXxPosted 2/2/2013 3:47:31 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
The Carbonizer is my favourite weapon for RD. I've always found SPAS bad for RD, because if you miss, you're in their rad, and they're likely bunnyhopping around melee-ing you. With the Carb, you can do damage faster than they can heal, and if you start firing before they notice you, you can usually take them down before they throw a Rad.

---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#25xXAISPXxPosted 2/2/2013 3:54:24 AM
CarbonizerMike posted...
Reverse damage users are susceptible to one-hit kills because of a lack of heavy armor and explosive focus. So get in their grill with a SPAS and make the shot count. Don't waste time with a USP45 and don't try to clean up. Go for the one-hit kill. You also need to know when to run away and when to risk confronting them (because they can heal as they chase you).

Naturally, this means they're really vulnerable to a SMAW. So if you want to simply piss them off, you can use that.

Or you can make them rage quit with a Carbonizer. That's fun too.

Since the radius of the radiation grenade damage/ healing is as equal as the blast radius of the SMAW, I can see why you would use it.

I love your rage quitting ideas. I am itching to use the SMAW when I am able to play again.
---
#26Hawke0Posted 2/2/2013 9:21:03 AM
n00b
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#27MindesynPosted 2/3/2013 6:49:50 PM
None of these strategies really worked on me as a RD user. Mike with the carby is one thing, but anyone else with a carby was a free kill. Long range you say? LOL When that random rad sticks you and Im across the map? Yeah sorry about your SCAR aim.

SMAW? Sure. Tho people tend to focus on your nooby ways over mine. TPC? Probably the best thing to do against RD, but since you use a SCAR, you are my kill.

Dealwithit.jpg
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#28xXAISPXxPosted 2/3/2013 7:04:49 PM
Mindesyn posted...

Dealwithit.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/cnyqpjy
---
#291PefrogPosted 2/3/2013 7:11:21 PM
I just played reverse damage Sr. Ford. Reverse damage is an overpowered, unbalanced weapon. It should have been nerfed to healing only or nonexistence. BTW, I used to use it so... I am a hypocrite. I am now saved, though. I walk in the path of light.
#30MindesynPosted 2/3/2013 7:36:30 PM
I just played reverse damage Sr. Ford. Reverse damage is an overpowered, unbalanced weapon. It should have been nerfed to healing only or nonexistence. BTW, I used to use it so... I am a hypocrite. I am now saved, though. I walk in the path of light.

Dead to the order Dug.

Dead

and RD isnt a weapon nor is it overpowered, I just figured out how to use it as an effective weapon. Using it without Bomb bag or as merely a one use healing item it how it was designed. HVS didnt do a good job patching the game, and I took advantage of it.
Im not even sorry I opened up this Pandora's Box.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!