How can I beat Reverse Damage

#311PefrogPosted 2/3/2013 7:12:58 PM
Mindesyn posted...
I just played reverse damage Sr. Ford. Reverse damage is an overpowered, unbalanced weapon. It should have been nerfed to healing only or nonexistence. BTW, I used to use it so... I am a hypocrite. I am now saved, though. I walk in the path of light.

Dead to the order Dug.

Dead

and RD isnt a weapon nor is it overpowered, I just figured out how to use it as an effective weapon. Using it without Bomb bag or as merely a one use healing item it how it was designed. HVS didnt do a good job patching the game, and I took advantage of it.
Im not even sorry I opened up this Pandora's Box.

You are reverse damage Sr. Ford? I am not complaining that people are using it in a game. I am saying that it is overpowered like the SMAW. It is used as a weapon when people throw a rad before they have had any damage. I use my rads as a weapon. It is also banned in most clan wars, so clearly it is considered overpowered.
#32_SignalPosted 2/3/2013 7:20:32 PM
Pretty much nothing works against Jaye, so don't even bother, LOL.

He's played this game so much, and with one of the masters, so Jaye himself is what needs to be nerfed.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#331PefrogPosted 2/3/2013 7:30:56 PM
dead to the order?
#34CarbonizerMikePosted 2/3/2013 9:09:21 PM
Jaye is not Sr.Ford.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#35nightfire0013Posted 2/3/2013 9:53:00 PM
Lobbing them at people as they try to get all up in yo face is so much fun, though.

Especially early in the game's life, when quite a lot of people would run around with pre-patch Stealth and Super Charger.
---
You're so last gen.
#361PefrogPosted 2/3/2013 10:24:27 PM
CarbonizerMike posted...
Jaye is not Sr.Ford.

Ahh ... when he mentioned the TPC I thought he was referring to our match earlier today.
#37B05S_BrennanPosted 2/4/2013 5:08:26 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Mike with the carby is one thing, but anyone else with a carby was a free kill.

There are a lot more good Carby users now.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#38MindesynPosted 2/4/2013 5:32:12 PM
Mindesyn posted...

Good aint good enough.
---
Black Ops 2: Mindesyn
Sucks to be you cause I hack to counter hack hackers like you that hack so hackers gone legit dont get hacked
#39B05S_BrennanPosted 2/4/2013 10:40:57 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Mindesyn posted...

Good aint good enough.

Even if you're not in the "Mike tier" of Carb users, you can mow down a RD user pretty quick if you're accurate, or at least get them to run away and waste their Rads. Long distance sticks aren't that much of an issue either. Just switch to the USP45 and run to the side.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#40CheslukPosted 2/4/2013 11:08:32 PM
Mindesyn posted...

You don't even need a Carb to do the job, I've beaten Jaye to death inside his entire stock of rads and walked out of it alive.
---
"I like how people boast on the board, yet when they touch Hardcore, they're worst than the C2 AI" -Samu5
http://i.imgur.com/D401r.png