C/D Conduit 3 will be the best FPS ever made.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. C/D Conduit 3 will be the best FPS ever made.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#41
You're a million times more obsessed than anybody on this board, games. The only reason anybody talks about Conduit 3 on this board is because of you. The rest of us don't give a crap.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1135

User Info: games1256

games1256
3 years ago#42
LigersRule posted...
You're a million times more obsessed than anybody on this board, games. The only reason anybody talks about Conduit 3 on this board is because of you. The rest of us don't give a crap.

Between Sept and Jan plenty of people were hoping for a conduit 3 based on the news. Well people do not really talk about C3 because they know it is not going to happen.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#43
LigersRule posted...

Really? I give a crap, but I am not overly obsessed...
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#44
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...

By "don't give a crap", I mean that we don't really care. If there is no Conduit 3, we will all live. If there IS a Conduit 3, it seems to me like games might die, because that's the only reason he has to argue this... thoroughly.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#45
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...

By "don't give a crap", I mean that we don't really care. If there is no Conduit 3, we will all live. If there IS a Conduit 3, it seems to me like games might die, because that's the only reason he has to argue this... thoroughly.

Oh yes, of course we would live. Although I would be happier if Conduit 3 came out, but it is not a very big deal to me.

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#46
Chariloe posted...
It has potential, but without proper funding it won't be as great as i can be. Especially if they pull a C2 and change the formula, for the most part, to what made the previous game so good instead of really building on it....

That's the second time you've posted seriously in a non-serious topic.
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#47
Hawke0 posted...
Chariloe posted...
It has potential, but without proper funding it won't be as great as i can be. Especially if they pull a C2 and change the formula, for the most part, to what made the previous game so good instead of really building on it....

Random: I just extracted grape DNA and spit in the alcohol.

User Info: Chariloe

Chariloe
3 years ago#48
Hawke0 posted...
Chariloe posted...

K.
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#49
V
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. C/D Conduit 3 will be the best FPS ever made.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived