#61B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 8:31:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#62B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 8:37:26 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
How any one can still think C3 would happen is clueless.

How any one can still think C3 wouldn't happen is clueless.

If you were in the position of funding C3 or not would you? Your choice as owner of HVS would be make a licensed game take in 3 million profit after employees are paid put most of it in the bank for future success of the company and some to pay bills plus take a bonus of $10,000. Second choice make Conduit 3 as a download due to low sales lose $250,000 which comes from the bank balance. Which choice?

You don't know what HVS could make from C3.

You do not know What HVS could lose from C3

Yes, but unlike you, I'm not pretending to know what HVS could make off of the game.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#63games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:29:12 PM
It is clear they would lose money.
#64LigersRulePosted 1/31/2013 9:31:19 PM
It's a matter of Brennan talking about probability, and you talking about certainty. You don't even seem to comprehend his argument.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#65games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:43:37 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
It's a matter of Brennan talking about probability, and you talking about certainty. You don't even seem to comprehend his argument.

The probability is none you would know if you understood the first thing why people set up a game studio in the first place. I talk about certainty because it is certain C3 has no chance of coming out.
#66games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:44:50 PM
LigersRule posted...

I know what he is talking about. The probability of C3 coming out is NONE.
#67LigersRulePosted 1/31/2013 9:58:33 PM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...

Go back to school. Probability can't equal 0, ever.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#68games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:05:12 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...

Well then the chance is Zero.
#69games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:12:51 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...

Using probability it would be 1 in a trillion.
#70B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 10:33:36 PM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...

Did you read what Lig said?

You're acting like it's a fact that C3 won't come out, when it's really just a prediction.

If it's a fact, post proof. If it's a prediction, say "I don't think C3 will come out because of this" instead of "C3 won't come out because of this". If you did this, I think we could all respect you opinion a little more.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.