Would you make conduit 3 if you owned HVS?

#11B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 9:18:21 AM
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...
Neither because your answers lead to the same convoluted opinions you keep saying in every one of your conduit 3 posts despite the rest of the fanbase already knowing of The Conduit series' fate. It's like you're hellbent on stating the obvious and crushing the last drop of hope anyone on the boards has of there actually being a Conduit 3 even though we all know that there probably won't. What you fail to understand is that anything can happen.

Anything can not really happen for a conduit 3. No publisher is going to say I want to risk millions to help out HVS and a small fanbase so lets publish and fully fund C3.

They wouldn't need a publisher for download-only.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#12games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:28:11 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...
Neither because your answers lead to the same convoluted opinions you keep saying in every one of your conduit 3 posts despite the rest of the fanbase already knowing of The Conduit series' fate. It's like you're hellbent on stating the obvious and crushing the last drop of hope anyone on the boards has of there actually being a Conduit 3 even though we all know that there probably won't. What you fail to understand is that anything can happen.

Anything can not really happen for a conduit 3. No publisher is going to say I want to risk millions to help out HVS and a small fanbase so lets publish and fully fund C3.

They would need money and a good idea on how it would profit or not.
#13games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:29:16 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Love how he ignores the other posts calling him out.

All the post were saying the same thing mostly so I posted If you people on this board do not like the topic then do not post on the topic. It is a simple concept. in reply to the post.
#14B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 9:30:19 AM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...

So how much money does HVS have?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#15games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:31:33 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
Chariloe posted...

Well I do not know but you do not need the numbers to know their money is best spent else where.
#16HungoverHero777Posted 1/31/2013 9:35:25 AM(edited)
games1256 posted...

Well I do not know

No. Of course you don't.

Also, this is your 3rd Conduit 3 topic in two days. Come up with something original.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#17games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:35:11 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...

Well I do not know

No. Of course you don't.

Read the other part of my post.
#18B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 9:36:18 AM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Well I do not know but you do not need the numbers to know their money is best spent else where.

Not if they want to make a Conduit 3.
---
#19games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:42:07 AM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Not if they want to make a Conduit 3.

They want to make a C3 does not mean they will. They need to put making money over their wants. If HVS did what they wanted all the time they would not be making licensed games. Plus they would not be in business.
#20games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:40:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]