Would you make conduit 3 if you owned HVS?

#21Rybuger1Posted 1/31/2013 10:42:39 AM
games1256 posted...
If you people on this board do not like the topic then do not post on the topic. It is a simple concept.

If you do not like the game then do not post in the game's forum. It is a simple concept.
#22games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:56:48 AM
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...
If you people on this board do not like the topic then do not post on the topic. It is a simple concept.

If you do not like the game then do not post in the game's forum. It is a simple concept.

I was just handing out reality checks.
#23HungoverHero777Posted 1/31/2013 10:59:54 AM
games1256 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...

I'm handing you an eviction notice.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#24games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:07:35 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...

I'm handing you an eviction notice.

It is a public website I have a right to post my view. Just because people do not like it does not make it invalid.
#25games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:19:17 AM(edited)
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...

So this board is nothing but praise for a 3rd rate game? Okay then. Why can there not be two sided discussion?
Plus there was a bunch of faith in C3 happening. people only saw that one side not the other side of it not happening even with facts pointed to C3 not happening.
#26LigersRulePosted 1/31/2013 11:18:10 AM
games1256 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...

So this board is nothing but praise for a 3rd rate game? Okay then. Why can there not be two sided discussion?

What's the point, other then intentional aggravation?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1135
#27games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:20:41 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...

What's the point, other then intentional aggravation?

To have a two sided view in order to show the other side.
#28LigersRulePosted 1/31/2013 11:22:51 AM
games1256 posted...

But what is the point? What benefit does anybody, you included, gain over you repeatedly talking about how much you dislike Conduit 2?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1135
#29games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:24:34 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

But what is the point? What benefit does anybody, you included, gain over you repeatedly talking about how much you dislike Conduit 2?

How and what could and should be fixed to make it better. Not accepting a glitched mess of a game.
#30B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 12:19:50 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
So how much money does HVS have?

Well I do not know but you do not need the numbers to know their money is best spent else where.

Not if they want to make a Conduit 3.

They want to make a C3 does not mean they will. They need to put making money over their wants. If HVS did what they wanted all the time they would not be making licensed games. Plus they would not be in business.

Perhaps they're making licensed games so that they can make the games they want. I believe we've discussed this before.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.