Would you make conduit 3 if you owned HVS?

#31games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:40:52 AM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
So how much money does HVS have?

Well I do not know but you do not need the numbers to know their money is best spent else where.

Not if they want to make a Conduit 3.

They want to make a C3 does not mean they will. They need to put making money over their wants. If HVS did what they wanted all the time they would not be making licensed games. Plus they would not be in business.

Perhaps they're making licensed games so that they can make the games they want. I believe we've discussed this before.

We have talked about this before. They make licensed games to make money they are not going to invest into C3 just because they have the money. They saved up money to make The Conduit in the hopes it would sell well and lead to a trilogy and to their own other games. That plan did not turn out so they are back to licensed games only.
#32HungoverHero777Posted 1/31/2013 11:42:50 AM
games1256 posted...

We have talked about this before. They make licensed games to make money they are not going to invest into C3 just because they have the money. They saved up money to make The Conduit in the hopes it would sell well and lead to a trilogy and to their own other games. That plan did not turn out so they are back to licensed games only.

Lol.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#33games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:48:06 AM(edited)
HungoverHero777 posted...
games1256 posted...

Lol.

What I said is the truth but be in denial all you want.
#34B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 11:57:56 AM
games1256 posted...

You said they wanted to make Conduit 3. That means they would make it if they had the money.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#35games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:59:09 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

You said they wanted to make Conduit 3. That means they would make it if they had the money.

If it would turn a profit and would be worth the risk. I never said if they had money they would make C3.
#36B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 12:03:06 PM
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

If it would turn a profit and would be worth the risk. I never said if they had money they would make C3.

You said they wanted to make C3, not that they wanted to make C3 for profit.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#37games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:06:27 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
games1256 posted...

You said they wanted to make C3, not that they wanted to make C3 for profit.

They want to make C3 it would depend on C3 making profit or not. They do not sit around and say hey lets make C3 just because that is what we want and a small fan base wants.
#38Rybuger1Posted 1/31/2013 12:08:50 PM
games1256 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...
If you people on this board do not like the topic then do not post on the topic. It is a simple concept.

If you do not like the game then do not post in the game's forum. It is a simple concept.

I was just handing out reality checks.

Your reality checks are blank. I think I'll write in "Conduit 3," if you don't mind.

:-P
#39games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 12:11:26 PM
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
games1256 posted...
If you people on this board do not like the topic then do not post on the topic. It is a simple concept.

If you do not like the game then do not post in the game's forum. It is a simple concept.

I was just handing out reality checks.

Your reality checks are blank. I think I'll write in "Conduit 3," if you don't mind.

:-P

To the people who are in full on denial they would be blank.
#40LigersRulePosted 1/31/2013 12:26:18 PM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
To have a two sided view in order to show the other side.

But what is the point? What benefit does anybody, you included, gain over you repeatedly talking about how much you dislike Conduit 2?

How and what could and should be fixed to make it better. Not accepting a glitched mess of a game.

So you're saying your mere presence here is to make Conduit 3 a better game, by talking about what was wrong in Conduit 2?

So you're expecting a Conduit 3?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200