prime example of bad Street behavior

#1danner12Posted 1/31/2013 8:51:05 AM
Close match on Streets. I was on the team of 3 vs 4. And some people that I won't mention by name were using the permeable ceiling to shoot at me on the second floor. Personally I consider that highly unethical. But the match was won anyways and I celebrated a few choice kills not with teabags but with some extra punches. Balls to the face just don't make that nice, crisp punch sound.

And, there is a player named Dan out there that is not me. He's good but he lags like a mother. Have you ever had the experience of laying down enough firepower for the kill but the target does not die. Target bounces around, kills you, and then dies from the previous firepower you laid down on them. This seems intentional to me. I've had this experience a few times and it seems to happen only when your shooting at them.

For my own record I do not strive to be the Lance Armstrong of Conduit 2.
#2B05S_BrennanPosted 1/31/2013 9:21:33 AM
A lot of people call that glitch an "exploit". It's the same thing though.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#31PefrogPosted 1/31/2013 4:23:57 PM
I HATE THAT! The shooting through the ceiling thing. I once noticed that you can even shoot stealthed targets. I haven't done it, but there was someone using stealth and I tried locking on and there he was. It's stupid. You can't shoot through concrete.

Funny story though. There was a player so busy trying to lockon on to my teammate in the ceiling that I MP5'd him. That'll show em.

I've noticed this phenomenon on Crashsite and Serenity too.
#4xXAISPXxPosted 1/31/2013 4:36:28 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I HATE THAT! The shooting through the ceiling thing. I once noticed that you can even shoot stealthed targets. I haven't done it, but there was someone using stealth and I tried locking on and there he was. It's stupid. You can't shoot through concrete.

Funny story though. There was a player so busy trying to lockon on to my teammate in the ceiling that I MP5'd him. That'll show em.

I've noticed this phenomenon on Crashsite and Serenity too.

I hate throwing a package of bullets at a player and them not dying
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#5_SignalPosted 1/31/2013 7:08:53 PM
I really don't like it when people shoot up through the ceiling as well. Something seems inherently wrong with it.

But then I started thinking about it. That's a two story building, probably with plywood floors. You totally would be able to shoot through the ceiling.

But, can you shoot down through the floor to return fire?

If not, then it's not an exploit, it's a glitch, and it's cheap.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.