Fans would run HVS better in terms of games they want and being able to profit

#41Rybuger1Posted 2/1/2013 7:07:36 PM
If Games is going to stick around here for a while, he's going to need a nickname.

I nominate "Zero Punctuation." Not only does it describe his typing style, it's a review show that bashed TCon! It fits perfectly! :-D
#42games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:11:00 PM(edited)
_Signal posted...
LOL.

Howz about da truth dat u r sew lazy.

Well I only intend to answer that one question. Plus you point out reasons why a C3 will never come but the response to that is how HVS likes us. They want to make a C3. They do not care if they only break even which to all that is untrue. Yes they want to make C3 but they care to profit like any game studio.
#43games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:01:42 PM
Would any of you make C3 and The Grinder if they both lost money? Since that is what you are asking HVS to do if they were to release C3 and The Grinder.
#44games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:39:53 PM
Any more views of what people think?
#45CynralKynathelPosted 2/4/2013 6:32:17 AM
Rybuger1 posted...
If Games is going to stick around here for a while, he's going to need a nickname.

I nominate "Zero Punctuation." Not only does it describe his typing style, it's a review show that bashed TCon! It fits perfectly! :-D

How about...
"Zeno Punctuation"! Get it? It's a play on words, Zeno sounds like zero and Zeno was another troll!

... Well I found it funny...
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#46xXAISPXxPosted 2/4/2013 12:42:22 PM(edited)
If you like it you should probably put a ring on it! If you like it you should probably put a ring on it! If you like it you should probably put a ring on it!

*Slaps butt
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#47HungoverHero777Posted 2/4/2013 1:23:34 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

How about...
"Zeno Punctuation"! Get it? It's a play on words, Zeno sounds like zero and Zeno was another troll!

Naw dude, you can't be like me where you can apparently make puns without trying :/
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#48CynralKynathelPosted 2/4/2013 3:15:02 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

How about...

Naw dude, you can't be like me where you can apparently make puns without trying :/

True, but I can still pun!
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#49CynralKynathelPosted 2/4/2013 3:15:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:48:31 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

How about...

Telling the truth is not trolling.