Fans would run HVS better in terms of games they want and being able to profit

#51CynralKynathelPosted 2/4/2013 3:31:46 PM
games1256 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
If Games is going to stick around here for a while, he's going to need a nickname.

I nominate "Zero Punctuation." Not only does it describe his typing style, it's a review show that bashed TCon! It fits perfectly! :-D

How about...
"Zeno Punctuation"! Get it? It's a play on words, Zeno sounds like zero and Zeno was another troll!

... Well I found it funny...

Telling the truth is not trolling.

If you were just "telling the truth" then you would have left already. What's the point of spending your life talking about a game you hate? Talking to people you KNOW will defend this game, no matter how many times you say it sucks. You're obviously a troll because anyone else would have moved on with their life by now. That or you have nothing better to do in your life.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#52games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:48:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:12:07 PM
games1256 posted...
Would any of you make C3 and The Grinder if they both lost money? Since that is what you are asking HVS to do if they were to release C3 and The Grinder.

I guess no one has anything to say to this quote.
#54HungoverHero777Posted 2/4/2013 6:14:04 PM
games1256 posted...
games1256 posted...
Would any of you make C3 and The Grinder if they both lost money? Since that is what you are asking HVS to do if they were to release C3 and The Grinder.

I guess no one has anything to say to this quote.

I guess not. :(
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#55games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:18:17 PM(edited)
CynralKynathel posted...
games1256 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
If Games is going to stick around here for a while, he's going to need a nickname.

I nominate "Zero Punctuation." Not only does it describe his typing style, it's a review show that bashed TCon! It fits perfectly! :-D

How about...
"Zeno Punctuation"! Get it? It's a play on words, Zeno sounds like zero and Zeno was another troll!

If you were just "telling the truth" then you would have left already. What's the point of spending your life talking about a game you hate? Talking to people you KNOW will defend this game, no matter how many times you say it sucks. You're obviously a troll because anyone else would have moved on with their life by now. That or you have nothing better to do in your life.

In the past month I said mostly that Conduit 3 is not coming out. Not that I hated the game. Know what has been said before you post.
#56HungoverHero777Posted 2/4/2013 6:18:41 PM
games1256 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
games1256 posted...
CynralKynathel posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

How about...

In the past month I said mostly that Conduit 3 is not coming out. Not that I hated the game. Know what has been said before you post.

If we agree with you, will you go away?
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#57games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:24:16 PM(edited)
Sure agree with me because I am right but I might still be here. After all people will get their hopes up for HVS and Nintendo working on a game before Nintendo's E3 press event.

I have a right to be here. If you don't like what I post simple do not read what I post.
#58DerpitimusPosted 2/4/2013 6:33:25 PM
Rybuger1 posted...

I wouldn't call those reviews, that guy complained because he took damage from fire. Then said the controls were bad because he was too lazy to go into the options and change something. That would be like complaining about subtitles being on a movie, and talking about it like the there is no way to change the subtitles or turn it off.

Also, hello Mr.Games, I don't think we've met before c: Have you ever played Conduit 2 by any chance? If so you want to play a couple matches? I'm not very good at the game, so you'll have fun destroying me. c; There just isn't many people playing hardcore anymore, so having friends that play the game is nice.
---
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n
#59games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:35:28 PM
Derpitimus posted...
Rybuger1 posted...

I wouldn't call those reviews, that guy complained because he took damage from fire. Then said the controls were bad because he was too lazy to go into the options and change something. That would be like complaining about subtitles being on a movie, and talking about it like the there is no way to change the subtitles or turn it off.

Also, hello Mr.Games, I don't think we've met before c: Have you ever played Conduit 2 by any chance? If so you want to play a couple matches? I'm not very good at the game, so you'll have fun destroying me. c; There just isn't many people playing hardcore anymore, so having friends that play the game is nice.

I do not play Conduit 2 anymore.