Good games Ricky, Ventus, Evilmind, IHatemyself

#11PefrogPosted 1/31/2013 10:35:55 PM
It started off laggy for me and then it was fine and then at the end it was hiccuping lag. I tried to join back, but it put me with other virtuals.
#2stardust121Posted 1/31/2013 10:53:44 PM
1Pefrog posted...
It started off laggy for me and then it was fine and then at the end it was hiccuping lag. I tried to join back, but it put me with other virtuals.

after you got kicked, it ended up being 3v1. Poor other guy. I ended up leaving after a bit.
Ggs, your team was playing pretty well together. There were very few instances where one guy was left alone, so it wasn't really possible to pick people off. And you were all sticking together.
That speed control point though haha. It's tough to outrun/manuever a group of supercharger+speed boost people.
And I kept running straight into your black holes, even when I saw it getting fired. I had some pretty derp moments today. Good times though.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
4299-0198-8647 (B05S^Ricky )
#3Ventus2aPosted 2/1/2013 12:12:11 PM
1Pefrog posted...

Was fun games. Nice to have pretty balanced teams for once. Scores went back and forth on different maps. Was nice to even be on the same team a few times Dug. Didn't have to worry about walking around a corner into a black hole ;-).
#41Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:15:16 PM
stardust121 posted...
1Pefrog posted...

after you got kicked, it ended up being 3v1. Poor other guy. I ended up leaving after a bit.
Ggs, your team was playing pretty well together. There were very few instances where one guy was left alone, so it wasn't really possible to pick people off. And you were all sticking together.
That speed control point though haha. It's tough to outrun/manuever a group of supercharger+speed boost people.
And I kept running straight into your black holes, even when I saw it getting fired. I had some pretty derp moments today. Good times though.

I prefer to use quickness for reloading, but I have found that I die less if I use supercharger. Ventus is a game changer. When Ventus is on my team, I can utilize all of my load outs. When Ventus is on the other team I have been using mostly explosive focus and some stealth.