OMG Will Conduit 73 happenz?!?!?!

#41CynralKynathelPosted 2/2/2013 11:32:58 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Punch and Brennan can be co-directors, on part of Brennan preferring C2 and Punch preferring TCon, and being the king of the board. Cyn, you can come up with all the weapons you want. Lig can be the AI programmer, he's a pretty smart guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Sweet! My first addition is the Taco Shotter!
If you have the least amount total Exp in any type of match by a significantly large margin, then you have the choice of spawning with it. This is the only way to get it. It has a small reticule and fires a green laser (that almost looks like lettuce) that will hit anything within the reticule. The laser has 3 clips and 20 ammo in a clip (it takes 8 ammo to kill). The alt fire is a grenade launcher that fires brown high explosive bombs (they almost look like ground meat). It has 2 shots in a clip and 4 clips (switching between the alt fires is almost like switching guns). Overall reload time is slow as well as movement speed. It's OP without being too OP.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#42Hawke0Posted 2/3/2013 10:22:58 AM
How about worst KD/R? A pro could just make a new profile and that would be a nightmare.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#43old_man_mossyPosted 2/3/2013 10:42:03 AM
I got dibs on parking attendant.....all your car are now belong to us...hahaha!!

Gotta say I love the 70's idea...maybe have George Lucas make a cameo...and Ford gives him ideas for a movie idea called Star Wars.

Great and fun idea Signal!
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#44B05S_BrennanPosted 2/3/2013 11:25:18 AM
LigersRule posted...
If it wasn't for this, I would think you were describing me.

Except I do all of it better. For example, while you have 75 active messages, I have 230 (231 now), and I hardly post on any other boards.

Except that I have 3 1/2 YEARS logged into this board, and am 3 board levels higher than you

Don't think that matters. As long as you're level 31 or higher, you can be a board leader.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#45CynralKynathelPosted 2/3/2013 11:32:26 AM
Hawke0 posted...
How about worst KD/R? A pro could just make a new profile and that would be a nightmare.

Worst exp in a match, by a large margin. Not total exp. Otherwise I would always have a level one profile. XD. You would have to purposely suck really bad.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
#46DerpitimusPosted 2/3/2013 11:36:36 AM
B05S_Brennan boasted...

http://youtu.be/3qdn4YBwIPo?t=7s
---
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n
#47xXAISPXxPosted 2/3/2013 12:51:28 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I'm a natural leader for this board.

-I'm mature.
-Not many people post as frequently as me.
-Conduit 2 is my favourite game and I defend it from haters.
-I'm a good player.
-I'm sexy.
-I don't complain much about weapons/players/playstyles/connections.
-I try to avoid talking about my own skill.
-Falcon doesn't like me.
-I make serious AND joke topics.

Got the mature part, I post very frequently, Conduit 2 is my favorite game, Falcon despises me, I don't make too many joke topics, I'm an OK player, I don't complain TOO much about problems, and I don't talk too much about my skill either, other than the acronym AISP...
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#48B05S_BrennanPosted 2/3/2013 1:41:56 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

-I'm mature.
-I'm a good player.
-I'm sexy.
-Falcon doesn't like me.

Got the mature part, I post very frequently, Conduit 2 is my favorite game, Falcon despises me, I don't make too many joke topics, I'm an OK player, I don't complain TOO much about problems, and I don't talk too much about my skill either, other than the acronym AISP...

Yes, but what about the Sexy part?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#49CynralKynathelPosted 2/3/2013 2:21:12 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

-I'm mature.
-I'm a good player.
-I'm sexy.
-Falcon doesn't like me.

Yes, but what about the Sexy part?

I got the sexy part down, and most other things on that list.
---
#50_SignalPosted 2/3/2013 5:16:44 PM
CynralKynathel posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Punch and Brennan can be co-directors, on part of Brennan preferring C2 and Punch preferring TCon, and being the king of the board. Cyn, you can come up with all the weapons you want. Lig can be the AI programmer, he's a pretty smart guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Sweet! My first addition is the Taco Shotter!
If you have the least amount total Exp in any type of match by a significantly large margin, then you have the choice of spawning with it. This is the only way to get it. It has a small reticule and fires a green laser (that almost looks like lettuce) that will hit anything within the reticule. The laser has 3 clips and 20 ammo in a clip (it takes 8 ammo to kill). The alt fire is a grenade launcher that fires brown high explosive bombs (they almost look like ground meat). It has 2 shots in a clip and 4 clips (switching between the alt fires is almost like switching guns). Overall reload time is slow as well as movement speed. It's OP without being too OP.

This gun makes me feel a little queasy.

Please don't tell me if it shoots cottage cheese...
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.