Do you think The Grinder would've been set in the same universe as Conduit?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do you think The Grinder would've been set in the same universe as Conduit?

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#1
Topic.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#2
I have thought of that once.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#3
I don't think The Grinder universe can overlap with The Conduit universe. Generally speaking, vampires, werewolves, and monsters don't fit in the sci-fi genre very well. I'm not sure why, it just hasn't been done successfully that often, and I think trying to mesh all that continuity would be difficult.

But it's an interesting idea though.
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#4
There aren't any Sci-Fi gadgets in The Grinder, so no.
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine

User Info: nightfire0013

nightfire0013
3 years ago#5
Yes.

The Trust would have captured a werewolf for the purpose of creating an army of vicious weredrudge.
You're so last gen.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#6
Well, The Trust does have a history with hybrids and mutants. They could possibly create creatures that are meant to look like Vampires, Werewolves, etc. And according to what I heard on Wikipedia, the characters are hired by a mysterious organization called "Book", similarly to how Mr.Ford is hired by a mysterious organization called "The Trust".
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Chariloe

Chariloe
3 years ago#7
Nope.
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do you think The Grinder would've been set in the same universe as Conduit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived