The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 32- Vehicles

#1TheOmegaShenPosted 2/3/2013 11:10:14 AM
Do you want vehicles in a future Conduit game? - Results (20 votes)
Yeah, it would be pretty sweet.
35% (7 votes)
Don't really care...
15% (3 votes)
Nah, vehicles are overrated.
35% (7 votes)
Whats a vehicle?
15% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I chose the 1st option.
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
#2DerpitimusPosted 2/3/2013 11:26:45 AM
Hmmm, maybe. I think Conduit does small battles a lot better than huge battlefields. Also, every time I used the power of teamwork and friendship (the warthog) in Halo, we all die in a firey asplosion shortly after departure. Then our flag gets capped 12 times while we wait to respawn. Maybe throw some working Conduits on the map instead. That will surely add to the chaos.... Even better, there's multiple Conduits on the map, but only two are on at a time, and every couple minutes those two turn off and two different ones turn on.
---
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n
#3CarbonizerMikePosted 2/3/2013 12:32:37 PM
I've thought about this quite a bit and I don't know well it would work. Can't make up my mind.

Vehicles are my favorite part of Halo (I could spend all day just trying to splatter people), but that's mostly because I flat out suck at Halo (dual analog is the bane of my existence). I'd have to see it implemented in the Conduit series first and then decide.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)
#4xXAISPXxPosted 2/3/2013 1:26:01 PM
I have always dreamed of riding something in Conduit 2. A tank, a jeep with machine guns, a mite, just usual things like that.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#5B05S_BrennanPosted 2/3/2013 1:35:13 PM
One of the things I like about C2 is that everyone is on a fairly even playing field. So I would only want vehicles if they were only in a large, team-based game mode with larger maps and teams. Like Big Team Battle from Halo.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6nightfire0013Posted 2/3/2013 5:05:36 PM
Derpitimus posted...
Hmmm, maybe. I think Conduit does small battles a lot better than huge battlefields. Also, every time I used the power of teamwork and friendship (the warthog) in Halo, we all die in a firey asplosion shortly after departure. Then our flag gets capped 12 times while we wait to respawn. Maybe throw some working Conduits on the map instead. That will surely add to the chaos.... Even better, there's multiple Conduits on the map, but only two are on at a time, and every couple minutes those two turn off and two different ones turn on.

This has happened so many, many times. Though, every now and then we'll get lucky and go on a splatter spree. Shifting Conduits sounds really cool too.

As for vehicles.. While not exactly a vehicle, controlling an Invader would da bomb.
It would be the drudge equivalent of a tank, only it's alive and shoots supe'd up shrieker missiles.
---
You're so last gen.
#7_SignalPosted 2/3/2013 5:10:27 PM
Wow, the shifting Conduits is such a great idea.

While I think vehicles would be great, I'd rather have a perfect Shooter and more online maps. I'd hate to see HVS bite off more than they could chew.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
Oh, and by the way, I'm games3579. Shhhhh.
#8Falcon207Posted 2/4/2013 12:45:36 PM
No. In Halo, BTB was - and will always be - a favorite of terrible players with terrible connections.
---
3311-1214-5168 (Mr. Falcon)
#9CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/4/2013 8:18:27 PM
Every time vehicles have been brought up, people tend to want more unconventional 'passive' vehicles.

Conduits have been brought up, But also moving sidewalks for an Airport level, as well as things like Monorails or being able to jump on top of the Giant Drudge Invaders as they walked about.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#10LigersRulePosted 2/4/2013 9:33:39 PM
I put don't really care, but I do. There is not a single TCon or Conduit 2 level that I would like to see vehicles on, and that opinion won't change... But if new maps were created that were vehicle friendly, by all means, go for it.

Ultimately what I'm saying is that if HVS were to do vehicles, they need to be done right.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200