I just bought Conduit 2 :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I just bought Conduit 2 :D

User Info: Derpitimus

Derpitimus
3 years ago#1
As the Topic says, I just bought Conduit 2.

Oh, but I thought you already had Conduit 2?

Well, my dear, I just bought Conduit 2 off the UK Amazon c; So now I have PAL Conduit 2, just so I can play with IggyKop. :D

Way to go, dummy! You can't play PAL games on your NTSC-U Wii. -_-"

Don't worry about it. [= I have already worked out a way to play it when it gets here (eventually.) I'm much more worried about the game making it across the sea in tact.

... I just realized, I can play with RedArx :DDD Is he still here?
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n

User Info: rawrLIKEaB05S__

rawrLIKEaB05S__
3 years ago#2
WOW
Xbox Live Gamertag: ajwmawesome * Now Playing 007 Legends, Minecraft 360
PlayStation Network ID: BlueStar7152 * Now Playing Uncharted 2-3, Massive Action Game

User Info: Rybuger1

Rybuger1
3 years ago#3
BobbyJones is going to be happy beyond belief.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#4
PM me on YouTube how you're going to play it on your NTSC Wii.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

Derpitimus
3 years ago#5
I just realized it cost me 18 US dollars to buy Conduit 2 off Amazon.co.uk (shipping included.) and on Amazon.com its $20.88. :\ How strange.

I feel bad for not having met BobbyJones yet. Is that his name here? Can I PM him?

Brennan, I'll do that right now so I don't forget.

User Info: Rybuger1

Rybuger1
3 years ago#6
Derpitimus posted...
I feel bad for not having met BobbyJones yet. Is that his name here? Can I PM him?

His username also has some numbers added to it. He's trying to gather a group of PAL players to boost for the ultra kill achievements. Hopefully it'll go better for him than it's gone for us NTSC players. :-/

Derpitimus
3 years ago#7
Rybuger1 posted...
Derpitimus posted...

His username also has some numbers added to it. He's trying to gather a group of PAL players to boost for the ultra kill achievements. Hopefully it'll go better for him than it's gone for us NTSC players. :-/

How often does he post?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#8
Derpitimus posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
Derpitimus posted...

How often does he post?

Look for the topic, "Conduit 2 99%".
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#9
Don't you need Freeloader or something to make it playable on Wii? I think the Gamecube Action Replay can do that.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
Patriots all day....EVERYDAY!

Derpitimus
3 years ago#10
Numbuh100 posted...
Don't you need Freeloader or something to make it playable on Wii? I think the Gamecube Action Replay can do that.

"Gecko OS is an application to allow the running of Import games and codes."

I use Gecko for the custom content code in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (playing as Shadow in brawl, ftw.) I noticed it also had the capability to load games from any region. And I had been wanting to play with IggyKop for a while.

*reads ToS* Yeah, I can say that.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I just bought Conduit 2 :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived