I just bought Conduit 2 :D

#1DerpitimusPosted 2/7/2013 5:01:34 PM
As the Topic says, I just bought Conduit 2.

Oh, but I thought you already had Conduit 2?

Well, my dear, I just bought Conduit 2 off the UK Amazon c; So now I have PAL Conduit 2, just so I can play with IggyKop. :D

Way to go, dummy! You can't play PAL games on your NTSC-U Wii. -_-"

Don't worry about it. [= I have already worked out a way to play it when it gets here (eventually.) I'm much more worried about the game making it across the sea in tact.

... I just realized, I can play with RedArx :DDD Is he still here?
---
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n
#2rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 2/7/2013 5:22:47 PM
WOW
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: ajwmawesome * Now Playing 007 Legends, Minecraft 360
PlayStation Network ID: BlueStar7152 * Now Playing Uncharted 2-3, Massive Action Game
#3Rybuger1Posted 2/7/2013 6:02:13 PM
BobbyJones is going to be happy beyond belief.
#4B05S_BrennanPosted 2/8/2013 11:20:32 AM
PM me on YouTube how you're going to play it on your NTSC Wii.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5Derpitimus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:01:02 PM
I just realized it cost me 18 US dollars to buy Conduit 2 off Amazon.co.uk (shipping included.) and on Amazon.com its $20.88. :\ How strange.

I feel bad for not having met BobbyJones yet. Is that his name here? Can I PM him?

Brennan, I'll do that right now so I don't forget.
---
#6Rybuger1Posted 2/8/2013 4:29:10 PM
Derpitimus posted...
I feel bad for not having met BobbyJones yet. Is that his name here? Can I PM him?

His username also has some numbers added to it. He's trying to gather a group of PAL players to boost for the ultra kill achievements. Hopefully it'll go better for him than it's gone for us NTSC players. :-/
#7Derpitimus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:11:32 AM
Rybuger1 posted...
Derpitimus posted...

His username also has some numbers added to it. He's trying to gather a group of PAL players to boost for the ultra kill achievements. Hopefully it'll go better for him than it's gone for us NTSC players. :-/

How often does he post?
---
#8xXAISPXxPosted 2/9/2013 5:23:37 AM
Derpitimus posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
Derpitimus posted...

How often does he post?

Look for the topic, "Conduit 2 99%".
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#9Numbuh100Posted 2/10/2013 4:21:21 PM
Don't you need Freeloader or something to make it playable on Wii? I think the Gamecube Action Replay can do that.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
Patriots all day....EVERYDAY!
#10Derpitimus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:34:02 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
Don't you need Freeloader or something to make it playable on Wii? I think the Gamecube Action Replay can do that.

"Gecko OS is an application to allow the running of Import games and codes."

I use Gecko for the custom content code in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (playing as Shadow in brawl, ftw.) I noticed it also had the capability to load games from any region. And I had been wanting to play with IggyKop for a while.

*reads ToS* Yeah, I can say that.
---