The first mission is pretty much a Wii GPU tech demo

#1Phasmatis92Posted 2/8/2013 4:51:24 PM
Unfortunately, the game doesn't remain this good looking throughout its whole length, (though China also looks nice) but the oil rig is among the most graphically advanced segments of any Wii game I've played.
---
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.
#2DerpitimusPosted 2/8/2013 5:02:07 PM
Huh, how bout that. I always thought they just spent the most time polishing there. and Maybe that they didn't have enough time to give the rest of the maps as much TLC.

But yeah, that makes sense, I guess. Kinda late in the Wii's life for a tech demo, though.
---
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n
#3Phasmatis92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:18:10 PM
Derpitimus posted...
Huh, how bout that. I always thought they just spent the most time polishing there. and Maybe that they didn't have enough time to give the rest of the maps as much TLC.

But yeah, that makes sense, I guess. Kinda late in the Wii's life for a tech demo, though.

Yeah, I expect they didn't have as much time to work on the other levels.

And it may be late in the Wii's life, but since the Wii's GPU was criminally under-utilized, it was still able to show off things we hadn't really seen from it before.
---
I'm a promiscuous gamer; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and none of them know I'm cheating on them.