HC members!

#11xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:18:18 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
No new clans. Just some people we don't know are making clans. HuCa is completely unknown.

You do realize that YOU are HuCa, right?

I SEE NOW.

Excuse my unawareness. When did we become HuCa though? I guess HuCa was made up to say 'Hurricane Cadence' faster or something.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#12DerpitimusPosted 2/9/2013 6:50:25 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
No new clans. Just some people we don't know are making clans. HuCa is completely unknown.

I SEE NOW.

Excuse my unawareness. When did we become HuCa though? I guess HuCa was made up to say 'Hurricane Cadence' faster or something.

I just said that so the HC (Hardcore) wouldn't get mixed up with your clan (Hurricane Cadence.) People do it all the time. I really should have just said the full thing.

I got to play Cold_Night, but he was Dark_Cold_N. It was nice to see him after all this time He even went perkless :'3 Oh man, this community is too nice.
---
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n
#13xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:00:55 PM
Derpitimus posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

I SEE NOW.

I just said that so the HC (Hardcore) wouldn't get mixed up with your clan (Hurricane Cadence.) People do it all the time. I really should have just said the full thing.

I got to play Cold_Night, but he was Dark_Cold_N. It was nice to see him after all this time He even went perkless :'3 Oh man, this community is too nice.

I'm not very good with phrase acronyms. it's cool though, bro. Cold_Night would always devastate me when I went up against him. We have pretty good games sometimes anyway.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}