The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

The Conduit Warehouse map in Halo 4

#1Col_BiscuitPosted 2/10/2013 12:09:22 PM
Me and Chariloe built Warehouse from The Conduit. Its very close to completion. All is needed is gametypes, spawning and minor detail work. It's a near perfect replication for us TCon vets. I'm sure you C2 players here would enjoy it. I was the original builder, having about tried to build it about 6 different times between Halo Reach and 4.

I tried to build Abyss, and it failed. I am going to try Dig Site. Forge area Ravine is perfect for it. Crashsite would be a pain to build, Serenity is in the works, Precipice is just a nightmare. But I plan atleast on trying to build each map from TCon/C2. If anybody here has an Xbox360, send me a request. If you're a TCon vet (looking at you Punch), I'm sure to remember playing against you alot.

Does anyone remember these names:
Leslie
Hellsing
Eggs
Tony (not HVSTony, but a normal player. Don't remember if his name had more in it)
Colton
Romance

I miss these guys and I just wanna know if you've ran into some of them, heard from them, or remembered playing with them.

My GT is Col Biscuit. Col stands for COLONEL! Not Cole. Hate it when people call me Cole. Drives me insane!
---
Halo 4 Legendary Solo COMPLETED :D
My first LS completion!
#2DerpitimusPosted 2/10/2013 12:21:29 PM
Ha Ha, nice. I remember I tried to make Infirmary in TimeSplitters:Future Perfect. in the end in was nothing like Infirmary, but it was still a really awesome map.

Maybe you should try to make Sanctum (Prime, if Halo 4 Forge let's you get the colors close.)

And for a gamemode? Balloon Battle :3 No one hit kill punching, though.
---
Derpy: Signal me dijo.
Mey: en su firma pone eso n_n
#3TheOmegaShenPosted 2/10/2013 12:28:12 PM
Mind posting a few pictures?
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Looking foward to MGR:R and Darkstalkers Resurrection
#4xXAISPXxPosted 2/10/2013 12:36:39 PM
I recognize Tony, but no one else. It's probably because there are an abundance of Tony's out there.

So you play TCon? I am uploading a YouTube video about it today.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#5nightfire0013Posted 2/10/2013 2:08:37 PM
Appreciate all the work you guys are doing.

Can't wait to check this one out, and any others you may do later.

I do remember most of the names on the list. That's not to say I know of their whereabouts.. as I only watched from afar then. Sorry.
---
You're so last gen.
#6AwesomeSinghPosted 2/10/2013 2:23:19 PM
Col_Biscuit posted...
Me and Chariloe built Warehouse from The Conduit. Its very close to completion. All is needed is gametypes, spawning and minor detail work. It's a near perfect replication for us TCon vets. I'm sure you C2 players here would enjoy it. I was the original builder, having about tried to build it about 6 different times between Halo Reach and 4.

I tried to build Abyss, and it failed. I am going to try Dig Site. Forge area Ravine is perfect for it. Crashsite would be a pain to build, Serenity is in the works, Precipice is just a nightmare. But I plan atleast on trying to build each map from TCon/C2. If anybody here has an Xbox360, send me a request. If you're a TCon vet (looking at you Punch), I'm sure to remember playing against you alot.

Does anyone remember these names:
Singh (The pro of the game
Leslie
Hellsing
Eggs
Tony (not HVSTony, but a normal player. Don't remember if his name had more in it)
Colton
Romance

I miss these guys and I just wanna know if you've ran into some of them, heard from them, or remembered playing with them.

My GT is Col Biscuit. Col stands for COLONEL! Not Cole. Hate it when people call me Cole. Drives me insane!

Ya i remember I used to crush every one
#7Col_Biscuit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:25:10 PM
I also built Infirmary. But it's kinda dark. It's still a WIP. I'm not much of a picture taker. It'll all come out fuzzy and blurry.
---
Halo 4 Legendary Solo COMPLETED :D
My first LS completion!
#8Numbuh100Posted 2/10/2013 5:18:38 PM
Is it Halo on PC?
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Pandora's Tower
Patriots all day....EVERYDAY!
#9Col_Biscuit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:42:30 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
Is it Halo on PC?

No Halo 4 on 360.
---
Project: Ford. Bringing TCon to Halo.
#10kilfrfunPosted 2/10/2013 6:37:43 PM
Col_Biscuit posted...

sent ya a friend request see ya on the battlefield soldier
---
We need Dinos