The state of lag and glitches in Feb

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The state of lag and glitches in Feb

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#1
So, I've had lots of trouble connecting lately.

Also, some players seem to be invisible to me, like XG4.

Is anyone else having problems?
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#2
Yesterday, I played with Dark_Cold_N. and XG4Legend. Control Points were always neutral (could not be captured). Radar was sometimes faded, sometimes not there at all. Lock-on still worked though.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#3
The few times I've made it on, I've not been able to find any matches.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: CarbonizerMike

CarbonizerMike
3 years ago#4
The lag has been horrendous for me. People are teleporting (especially you, Signal), hit detection is off, the game is choppy. It's not fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watchmeplaynintendo (Actual game captures - no emulators)

User Info: double0steve

double0steve
3 years ago#5
ive tried to play 3 different times, first game, "spanky" was invincible, put whole clips of a hive cannon point blank in his head. Second game, there was only one guy on, had "golden" or something in his name, so i figured, hell, ill do a one on one, only to get tpc launched at and smawed, (yes with explosive focus), so i left him to play with himself, (or go "something" himself.) after only letting him get two kills. Third attempt, there was 9 peeps in the lobby, and it was totally unplayable with lag. the three tries were each about an hour apart.
my first time, in a long time, with enough time on my hands to play, and this happens.:(
Official Peace-Outer of GE.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#6
I haven't had too much trouble, but I do notice that if I join through a rival/friend like XG4 or AISP then I have a bad connection whereas if I join a random search game or through someone else then I am fine. There are times when people are invisible and the such, but it doesn't last for long or I get booted. This is normal.

User Info: XG4Legend

XG4Legend
3 years ago#7
Lag is 94y
Dangalang man™

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#8
Lag has indeed accelerated for me as well.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#9
XG4Legend posted...
Lag is 94y

You play nonstop, I swear. It's probably why you are able to beat me on a few one on one games.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}

User Info: Darcsen8

Darcsen8
3 years ago#10
In PAL region, I don't seem to have any problems with lag.

I'm not sure whether it's coincidense, but I noticed that the larger your Rival/Friend list is, the more prone you are to lag / bad connection, especially when many in your list are online. It's probably because the internet has to constantly refresh your Rival/Friend list to see whether they are online.

Maybe you could test it out?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The state of lag and glitches in Feb

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived