News is still coming.

#31Hawke0Posted 2/19/2013 4:01:42 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
i spent most of today playing Punch Out, trying to beat Tyson. Fought him 96 times to no avail.

WOOOOOOOW... really?

Sorry to hear that man, stick and move!

Yep. Over the weekend I fought him 238 times... I've managed to knock him down twice in the second round once.
---
Little Mac, Pious Augustus, Mr. Dream, Ridley and Hawke for SSB4.
#32PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 5:30:34 PM
games1256 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Rybuger1 posted...
Last time we trusted someone on vague information, that person just had doctored Black Mesa Source screenshots... :-/

LOLOLOL This isnt that kinda thing though, promise

More like hopeful thinking.

You... do realize I work for High Voltage... Right?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#331PefrogPosted 2/19/2013 5:53:24 PM
Hawke0 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Hawke0 posted...
i spent most of today playing Punch Out, trying to beat Tyson. Fought him 96 times to no avail.

WOOOOOOOW... really?

Yep. Over the weekend I fought him 238 times... I've managed to knock him down twice in the second round once.

No offense, but 'back in the day' when Punchout came out I beat him within a couple of dozen times. I suppose that makes me old and good.
#34_SignalPosted 2/19/2013 6:18:37 PM
I don't know about good, but it definitely makes you old.

j/k Dug.

And Punch, we all know that you're the parking attendant there. It's way past time you stopped rubbing it in our faces.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#35Hawke0Posted 2/19/2013 6:31:00 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Hawke0 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Hawke0 posted...

WOOOOOOOW... really?

No offense, but 'back in the day' when Punchout came out I beat him within a couple of dozen times. I suppose that makes me old and good.

Was it Mr. Dream or Mike Tyson?
---
#361PefrogPosted 2/19/2013 7:23:11 PM
Hawke0 posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Hawke0 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Hawke0 posted...

WOOOOOOOW... really?

Was it Mr. Dream or Mike Tyson?

It was Tyson. I have actually never fought Mr. Dream. That was a 'have to have' game along with super mario bros., legend of zeldas, double dragon, contra, ninja gaiden, excite bike, and of course the best of all metroid.
#37Hawke0Posted 2/19/2013 8:28:33 PM
I think Mr. Dream is harder, although I may be wrong.
---
#38PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 2:13:45 AM
_Signal posted...
I don't know about good, but it definitely makes you old.

j/k Dug.

And Punch, we all know that you're the parking attendant there. It's way past time you stopped rubbing it in our faces.

.... It's "transportation manager" thank you very much...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#39B05S_BrennanPosted 2/20/2013 10:05:32 AM
I actually had a dream last night in which I met the HVS staff. They told me that they were making C3 just because Games didn't want them to.
---
#40games1256Posted 2/20/2013 11:17:41 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I actually had a dream last night in which I met the HVS staff. They told me that they were making C3 just because Games didn't want them to.

I never said that I don't want HVS to make a C3, they would be unable to make a C3 is what I said.