Conduit 2 Community Thread v2.0

#41B05S_BrennanPosted 2/16/2013 7:29:52 PM
Has anyone heard of Telefang Power and Speed, aka Pokemon Diamond and Jade versions?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#42Boo1775Posted 2/17/2013 11:37:35 AM
I like Gravity Falls as well.
---
CaptainKB
I am the leader of APEX, the one man clan!
#43_SignalPosted 2/17/2013 11:54:32 AM
Derpitimus posted...

* raises hand*

Its my fault.

So, how ya been Signal?

Haha, nobody's "fault," LOL.

Hiya Derp! I'm good. How about you?

Jason, no reason is ever needed to post here, is there?

and Lig, it's definitely not intended for 18 year-old guys, but there is a lot of subtle humor.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#44jasonrk7b(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:42:20 AM(edited)
Oh god what have I started o_O

Note to self, never mention MLP again =P

I just hope we can drop it. I promise to never bring it up again . The last place I want to get into a debate about MLP is the Conduit 2 boards. I post here to get away from the chaos XD

@Derpy, if you ever want to talk ponies, I'm a reg on the mlp part of IGN
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/mlp-board-community-chat.203305510/page-152
We don't actually talk about the show really. It's pretty much a Community Thread like this one. We just happen to all watch MLP :P

*sigh* BUT, if you guys want to press forwards on the topic, then I'll gladly weigh in.

Anyways, sorry for being slightly absent. My little brother was visiting and he brought a nice little bug with him. I've had a pretty nasty headache. I wasn't knocked out by it or anything, but my textbooks have been a b**** to read, so I've spent most of today and yesterday reading. Fun stuff >_<

But fear not, I will continue to post here regularly. I shall not let this thread die. It will survive!

Nite guys zzz
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#45DerpitimusPosted 2/18/2013 9:02:16 AM
jasonrk7b posted...
Oh god what have I started o_O

Note to self, never mention MLP again =P

I just hope we can drop it. I promise to never bring it up again . The last place I want to get into a debate about MLP is the Conduit 2 boards. I post here to get away from the chaos XD

@Derpy, if you ever want to talk ponies, I'm a reg on the mlp part of IGN
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/mlp-board-community-chat.203305510/page-152
We don't actually talk about the show really. It's pretty much a Community Thread like this one. We just happen to all watch MLP :P

*sigh* BUT, if you guys want to press forwards on the topic, then I'll gladly weigh in.

Eh, nah. [NAME REDACTED] invited me to a group like that before. He said I'd fit in because of my name. There was a bit of drama, which is silly since I go on the internet to get away from the drama. I doubt all brony communities are like that, but I'd rather not go in there again.

Anyways, sorry for being slightly absent. My little brother was visiting and he brought a nice little bug with him. I've had a pretty nasty headache. I wasn't knocked out by it or anything, but my textbooks have been a b**** to read, so I've spent most of today and yesterday reading. Fun stuff >_<

But fear not, I will continue to post here regularly. I shall not let this thread die. It will survive!

Nite guys zzz

Its good to hear that you are still here n_n I might do the Friend Code list for you, if you still do it.
---
http://imgur.com/gallery/0r8N6
#46KhmerGirlPosted 2/18/2013 10:15:23 AM
Get to Know the Boards People Better: Random Question Time!

1) What's your favorite primary gun in C2?
2) Secondary?
3) What's your favorite song right now?
4) What's your favorite food?
5) What's your favorite color?
6) If a duck farted on your face, what would you do?
7) What's the meaning of life?
---
"And there's no guarantee, that this will be easy. It's not a miracle you need. Believe me..."
#47KhmerGirlPosted 2/18/2013 10:18:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#48xXAISPXxPosted 2/18/2013 11:35:37 AM
1) What's your favorite primary gun in C2? Phase Rifle.
2) Secondary? I use either an MP5 or a USP.
3) What's your favorite song right now? GANGNAM STYLE
4) What's your favorite food? Way to broad of a question. I like lots of foods.
5) What's your favorite color? Blue.
6) If a duck farted on your face, what would you do? Nothing.
7) What's the meaning of life? Only the Lord knows that.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#49jasonrk7b(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:36:17 AM
1) What's your favorite primary gun in C2? Probably the SCAR
2) Secondary? Deatomizer
3) What's your favorite song right now? Something from teh disco era no one will recognize :P
4) What's your favorite food? Button muchrooms
5) What's your favorite color? Red all the way
6) If a duck farted on your face, what would you do? Never go near ducks again
7) What's the meaning of life? No clue. Not even sure we can assume life has a meaning at all
---
#50jasonrk7b(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:40:33 AM
@Derpy

Do people still use the FC list? I mean, has anyone's FC changed in the last forever really?

I guess it's been pure laziness that's kept me from updating. Shame shame I know. Okay, I'll keep updating it.

And it's cool if you don't want to check out the IGN MLP CT (I'm not writing all that out). I can't exactly assume you'd fit in just because you've got a derp in your name XD
---