GGs! Loremas, AISP, Derpy, Keet, Ventus, Code, etc.

#11_SignalPosted 2/19/2013 8:04:42 PM
Hi Ventus!

I'm looking forward to our next SMAW Vs. USP match!

Listen, I lost my Friend/Rival list when I transferred my stuff to my Wii U. Would you like to add me? My FC is in my signature. Please send me yours by p.m. if you want me to add you.

Thanks!
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#12dacheatcodePosted 2/19/2013 8:26:12 PM
grood gains
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#13Ventus2aPosted 2/19/2013 9:12:45 PM
_Signal posted...
Hi Ventus!

Listen, I lost my Friend/Rival list when I transferred my stuff to my Wii U. Would you like to add me? My FC is in my signature. Please send me yours by p.m. if you want me to add you.

Thanks!

Signal, nice to see you the other night for one game. I will send an invite and added my FC to my Sig.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
#14KhmerGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:15:39 PM
@Punch: It's okay, Punch. Sometimes I get you confused for the corn stealing, ninja flying squirrel that flew to Pluto on a celery stick disintegrating in a baby bottle filled galaxy covered with copper clouds. So it's all good, y'know what I mean?

@Ventus: Yes, I wish I could have stayed to play with you a little longer... it gave me that "good ole back in the day" feeling ^__^

@Code: Exactly what I was thinking!
---
"I'm gonna pop some tags."
#15PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/20/2013 2:16:24 AM
KhmerGirl posted...
@Punch: It's okay, Punch. Sometimes I get you confused for the corn stealing, ninja flying squirrel that flew to Pluto on a celery stick disintegrating in a baby bottle filled galaxy covered with copper clouds. So it's all good, y'know what I mean?

Wooooooooowwww... O_o
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#16_SignalPosted 2/20/2013 6:06:33 AM
Ventus2a posted...
_Signal posted...
Hi Ventus!

Thanks!

Signal, nice to see you the other night for one game. I will send an invite and added my FC to my Sig.

Thanks, I'll definitely add you the next time I'm on (:
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226