The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Coming to this board periodically...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Coming to this board periodically...
4 years ago#1
Brings back so many memories man. Conduit 2 matches, chats, polls, weird little girls who ate too much shrimp...

I know I haven't been "away" for too long, but it feels like forever.

How is everyone? How's Con2 online these days?
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
4 years ago#2
You have been away too long!

C2 online is still alive and well, having survived the WiiUpocalypse. There are still a few full matches online, mostly in BTGB. Last night me and Nightfire ran into some others in HC FFA. It's alright I think.

As for the board, we still have Falcon and Games2356 to remind us that C2 is a terrible game, there won't ever be a C3, and that they don't have another forum to troll.

j/k Falcon and Games. We need you here.

Yeah, I miss the shrimp girl and that guy that showed up about the same time. What was his name, Marlboro-Man?

How's the MiiVerse treating ya?
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
4 years ago#3
_Signal posted...

How come you don't use it, Sig?
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
4 years ago#4
_Signal posted...

C2 online is still alive and well, having survived the WiiUpocalypse. There are still a few full matches online, mostly in BTGB. Last night me and Nightfire ran into some others in HC FFA. It's alright I think.

As for the board, we still have Falcon and Games2356 to remind us that C2 is a terrible game, there won't ever be a C3, and that they don't have another forum to troll.

Yeah, I miss the shrimp girl and that guy that showed up about the same time. What was his name, Marlboro-Man?

Lol I'll start pisting more, promise
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
4 years ago#5
HungoverHero777 posted...
_Signal posted...

How come you don't use it, Sig?

I just don't really care for the format. Anyway, most everybody I care about is right here, or at least visits.

The last thing I need is another time sink, LOL.

And is Punch trying to do something private here?
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
4 years ago#6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T28imvKgOdk
Little Mac, Pious Augustus, Mr. Dream, Ridley and Hawke for SSB4.
4 years ago#7
Magnum Man was rhoades
Xbox Live Gamertag: ajwmawesome | 007 Legends
PSN ID: BlueStar7152 | Uncharted 3
4 years ago#8
Doing Track this season. Running the 400, 200, and relays. As much as I miss C2, practice has me exhausted and I've contracted shin splints that I must fight throughout the season. But I still think about you guys and gals! We need to make a private match sometime in the future for old times sake :)
PSN- TheChronic213
4 years ago#9
SrChronic posted...
Doing Track this season. Running the 400, 200, and relays. As much as I miss C2, practice has me exhausted and I've contracted shin splints that I must fight throughout the season. But I still think about you guys and gals! We need to make a private match sometime in the future for old times sake :)

I'm not taking any sports. I don't have time (stuff outside of Conduit 2...). I am taking a physical education class, though.
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
4 years ago#10
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...

Lol I'll start pisting more, promise

Pisting?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Coming to this board periodically...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived