Coming to this board periodically...

#11PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:35:46 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
You have been away too long!

C2 online is still alive and well, having survived the WiiUpocalypse. There are still a few full matches online, mostly in BTGB. Last night me and Nightfire ran into some others in HC FFA. It's alright I think.

As for the board, we still have Falcon and Games2356 to remind us that C2 is a terrible game, there won't ever be a C3, and that they don't have another forum to troll.

j/k Falcon and Games. We need you here.

Yeah, I miss the shrimp girl and that guy that showed up about the same time. What was his name, Marlboro-Man?

How's the MiiVerse treating ya?

Lol I'll start pisting more, promise

Pisting?

DOH!!! Stupid typos... but yeah, I guess I can take a pist while Im here too.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#12jasonrk7bPosted 2/22/2013 1:58:26 AM
It's okay punch, frequent or not, we enjoy it when you take the time to pist here
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#13KhmerGirlPosted 2/22/2013 3:35:07 AM
Ahh I've been missing ya, Punch! Glad you'll be pisting more, that's always a fun little hobby to do! Bringing back those good old memories...

Chronic! Wow... Haven't seen you in a while, my friend. I hope all is well with you, and I'm glad to see you still drop by here every once in a while! And track! Neato! But that sounds painful...
---
"I don't like poop." - Loremas aka Khmer's baby
#14like2napPosted 2/24/2013 5:32:32 PM
I lurk.

Sold the game so I don't play anymore. Don't miss it to be honest.

Been playing the Wii U. Finally beat Batman's campaign, (including the DLC sections). Debating between starting Darksiders, Ninja Gaiden 3, or ZombiU. I started ZombiU so maybe I'll finish it before starting the others.