3. Aiden
4. AISP
5. Code
6. Signal
7. Lig
8. Derpy
9. Symph

@Symph: Hahaha, YES! >w<
@Chain: LOL XD So I'm taking that as a no...?
---
Mindesyn: If I could slap her [me!] thru my laptop? All my wrath.
The wrath of a million f****** suns exploding.
#42nightfire0013Posted 2/28/2013 4:33:52 PM
I'll shake my daos maker for you.
FC will be provided soon.

Harlem Shake Roster:

1. Khmer
2. aakify
3. Aiden
4. AISP
5. Code
6. Signal
7. Lig
8. Derpy
9. Symph
10.nitefire
---
Lay your weary head to rest.. Don't you cry no more.
#43KhmerGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 4:05:36 PM
Ok, so I have almost everyone added.

If you guys can, try to make your characters all colorful and rainbow-colored!

So, this is how it's going down brosephs... If Signal is able to make it tomorrow to record, everyone come and find me in game, and stand all around me and DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE! I'm gonna start it off, me SPAS-ing out solo, so nobody move. Then when I'm finished doing my thing, I'll commit suicide, wait for me to respawn and come back, then we can all spas out. Got it? :D

Then if Signal can't make it, I'll record, and someone has to take my place to be the solo starter-off person, and do the above ^
---
"Tarantulas, tarantulas. Everybody loves tarantulas. If there's just fuzz where your hamster was, it's probably because of tarantulas."
#44aakify1Posted 3/1/2013 5:54:36 PM
KhmerGirl posted...
Ok, so I have almost everyone added.

If you guys can, try to make your characters all colorful and rainbow-colored!

So, this is how it's going down brosephs... If Signal is able to make it tomorrow to record, everyone come and find me in game, and stand all around me and DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE! I'm gonna start it off, me SPAS-ing out solo, so nobody move. Then when I'm finished doing my thing, I'll commit suicide, wait for me to respawn and come back, then we can all spas out. Got it? :D

Then if Signal can't make it, I'll record, and someone has to take my place to be the solo starter-off person, and do the above ^

So we're not doing the carbonizers grenades and other stuff like tea bagging. We're not doing that?
---
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639},
[D-S]*Aakify FC: 0562-6287-1878
#45KhmerGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:01:15 PM
So we're not doing the carbonizers grenades and other stuff like tea bagging. We're not doing that?

Ok ok ok, so when we first get together, no shooting, no moving at all. But after I kill myself and come back, then we all shoot and tbag and go crazy. Only AFTER I kill myself first though.
---
#46aakify1Posted 3/1/2013 6:22:41 PM
KhmerGirl posted...

Ok ok ok, so when we first get together, no shooting, no moving at all. But after I kill myself and come back, then we all shoot and tbag and go crazy. Only AFTER I kill myself first though.

Thx for clearing it for me
---
#47_SignalPosted 3/1/2013 6:46:44 PM
Hopefully I'll get my recording issues sorted out tonight. I'm going to get started working on it shortly.

So when we get set... I need to get in a good position opposite KG and everyone else to record, right?

KG, I'll do a series of jumps and crouches to let you know I'm all set... then I'd say wait about 10 seconds for me to settle back down and then start your thing.

Sound ok?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#48aakify1Posted 3/1/2013 6:49:54 PM
_Signal posted...
Hopefully I'll get my recording issues sorted out tonight. I'm going to get started working on it shortly.

So when we get set... I need to get in a good position opposite KG and everyone else to record, right?

KG, I'll do a series of jumps and crouches to let you know I'm all set... then I'd say wait about 10 seconds for me to settle back down and then start your thing.

Sound ok?

What's kg?
---
#49LigersRulePosted 3/1/2013 6:59:32 PM
aakify1 posted...
What's kg?

It's the short-hand we use for Khmer Girl.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#50KhmerGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 7:04:48 PM

Sound ok?

Yes! That sounds absolutely beautimous! :D
---