Do the Harlem Shake (C2 Style)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do the Harlem Shake (C2 Style)
2 years ago#61
Oh no no no, it's okay Signal! I'll figure things out, don't feel bad, it's all good! >w< Thanks for putting in the efforts though! I appreciate it! I'll get things sorted out, thanks for telling me in advance so I have time to plan otherwise! :D
---
Mindesyn: If I could slap her [me!] thru my laptop? All my wrath.
The wrath of a million f****** suns exploding.
2 years ago#62
KhmerGirl posted...
Oh no no no, it's okay Signal! I'll figure things out, don't feel bad, it's all good! >w< Thanks for putting in the efforts though! I appreciate it! I'll get things sorted out, thanks for telling me in advance so I have time to plan otherwise! :D

4:00 pm Pst is 6:00 pm Cst right?
---
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639},
[D-S]*Aakify FC: 0562-6287-1878
2 years ago#63
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
_Signal posted...
Also, the "nick" is something you put in everytime, so it doesn't always have to be the same thing. This is one of the potential problems with mibbit; it's pretty easy to impersonate someone there, so don't believe everything that you hear.

And bad news KG. I really thought that installing the Hauppauge software on another computer would solve my freeze-up problems, but no such luck. I'm not going to be able to record.

It's a weird problem. I recorded for several months on my laptop with no issues at all. Then about a month ago it started freezing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software, but this didn't solve the problem.

So, last night I installed it on another computer, one which is significantly faster and more powerful than my laptop, but when I start recording, it also freezes. I also tried a different USB cable, just in case. I really have no idea what else to try. Anyway, I can't record. I'm sorry KG.

You uploaded something at around yesterday.

It could be an older clip.

True.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#64
THERE BETTER BE NOTHING COMING UP AT 8 PM EST.

I must do the Harlem Shake.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#65
xXAISPXx posted...
THERE BETTER BE NOTHING COMING UP AT 8 PM EST.

I must do the Harlem Shake.

I believe it's 40 minutes from now.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
2 years ago#66
Symphonia46 posted...
I believe it's 40 minutes from now.

2 hours and 30 minutes. 5 pm PST/8 pm EST~
---
"I don't like poop." - Loremas aka Khmer's baby
2 years ago#67
BUMP! I'm be on in about forty minutes to start hosting!

Link to the chatroom: http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?%20channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
---
"My favorite book ever is 'Are You My Mother!" When the bird goes to the train... oh how the plot thickens!" ~Derpy
(edited by KhmerGirl)
2 years ago#68
10 minutes left!!! Gonna go on conduit 2 now!
---
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639},
[D-S]*Aakify FC: 0562-6287-1878
2 years ago#69
Heading on!
---
I confess.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Do the Harlem Shake (C2 Style)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived