Who Is skylander?

#11CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 6:35:12 PM
1Pefrog posted...
stardust121 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
That sounds like a you problem, unless skylander was in every match you played.

Probably is, actually. It's been hapening on very similar instances though, so not sure about that. If i drop my remote for example, and my cursor ends up off-screen and bugs out, my wii will freeze. Whenever a match ends, it'll freeze on the same point where the timer counts off 0:03....:01 (where the scores actually show though).
Not sure if it's really my connection if it happens on specific portions of matches/ under specific conditions...

It hasn't been happening too frequently lately, so it's nothing.

The name skylander, i'm not too familiar with. Mr. Guzman, I've played lately. Really, nothing seemed noteworthy, sooooo....

Ricky, you are hard to track. You seem most hard to track when you use supercharger on your SPAS load out. I feel like I am missing some frames.

On another note, I have noticed a lot of disconnection problems when either I join through a rival/friend or when (I think) a friend/rival joins through me.

I've been on a new accnt, and have no friends or rivals.

So as far as yesterday is concerned at least, I don't think that has anything to do with it.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#121PefrogPosted 2/25/2013 6:50:10 PM
Not you specifically. Just a general note.
#13CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 6:58:44 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Not you specifically. Just a general note.

Yes yes.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14xXAISPXxPosted 2/25/2013 7:32:08 PM
stardust121 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Probably is, actually. It's been hapening on very similar instances though, so not sure about that. If i drop my remote for example, and my cursor ends up off-screen and bugs out, my wii will freeze. Whenever a match ends, it'll freeze on the same point where the timer counts off 0:03....:01 (where the scores actually show though).
Not sure if it's really my connection if it happens on specific portions of matches/ under specific conditions...

The name skylander, i'm not too familiar with. Mr. Guzman, I've played lately. Really, nothing seemed noteworthy, sooooo....

My Wii also freezes at the end of a match. It also froze the millisecond I pressed the B button with my scoped Phase Rifle.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#15B05S_BrennanPosted 2/25/2013 7:58:59 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
stardust121 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

My Wii also freezes at the end of a match. It also froze the millisecond I pressed the B button with my scoped Phase Rifle.

My Wii froze once with my PR lined up for a perfect headshot. It sucked.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#161PefrogPosted 2/26/2013 6:28:59 AM
Chain, Signal: Did you guys try and join through me last night? Did you have a lot of lag or disconnect?
#17CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:00:22 AM
1Pefrog posted...
Chain, Signal: Did you guys try and join through me last night? Did you have a lot of lag or disconnect?

I joined through you last night. It was pretty bad.

Tonight though I kept switching.
There wasn't any difference at all.

But something was REALLY horribly wrong tonight.
I was doing connection tests all through most of the lost city match, because I thought it might have been me. But everything reported back as excellent.

Also, there is for sure something wrong with skylander.
Last night he joined a match, and my HUD dissapeared.
When he DC'd about 5 min later, It came back.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#181PefrogPosted 2/27/2013 6:50:25 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I was doing connection tests all through most of the lost city match, because I thought it might have been me. But everything reported back as excellent.

I was wondering what was wrong. You were just standing there.

I had almost no problems. It's weird that you would have problems in games with me when we are so close ... Colorado/Utah (right?). Punch used to say that I was laggy, but Chronic did not. When I have watched myself on recordings, I have not appeared laggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xof-dBRwzsQ
---
Jesus could have baked the most delicious cake.
#19CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:30:09 AM
1Pefrog posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I was wondering what was wrong. You were just standing there.

I had almost no problems. It's weird that you would have problems in games with me when we are so close ... Colorado/Utah (right?). Punch used to say that I was laggy, but Chronic did not. When I have watched myself on recordings, I have not appeared laggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xof-dBRwzsQ

WHAT?!?!?

How could you not have problems?
There was like... People being killed randomly left and right, and it would be like ____ Killed Dark_star. And their team would be getting points, but nobody on their team would be getting points.

In fact, in the lost city match, well over half the points were totally unaccounted for.
Like, at one point you had 8 kills, and the other two people on our team had 1 kill each, and I had no kills.
But it was displaying like

Red team 37
Dark Star 8
blah blah 1
blah blah 1
ChainMK 0

I saw you die when there was absolutly nobody around you.
And on pentagon when it was just me an you on our team, the team was getting melee kills when they were camping in their base, but you were standing right next to me on the second floor in the middle area.

And the last crash site match?
Our entire team didn't get any kills until the other team had around 13 kills each.
Each one of them was like 2 Samu5s.
How can you say you had almost no problems when kiki almost got a massacure off of you by bunny hopping with a single ballistic Scar?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#20kastasticPosted 2/27/2013 1:24:31 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...

There could be a new/old hacker messing things up.

I heard through the grape vine that someone has been using a Gecko to create some new Hax for C2, although I am not sure if this is true or not.

I also heard that they have found a way to freeze any player anytime (I sure hope that is not true).

Anyhow C2 multiplayer will most likely be gone by the end of the year when the servers shut down. Along with GE.
^Again not 100% sure.