Who Is skylander?

#21CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:57:05 PM
kastastic posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Chain, Signal: Did you guys try and join through me last night? Did you have a lot of lag or disconnect?

I joined through you last night. It was pretty bad.

Tonight though I kept switching.
There wasn't any difference at all.

But something was REALLY horribly wrong tonight.
I was doing connection tests all through most of the lost city match, because I thought it might have been me. But everything reported back as excellent.

Also, there is for sure something wrong with skylander.
Last night he joined a match, and my HUD dissapeared.
When he DC'd about 5 min later, It came back.

There could be a new/old hacker messing things up.

I heard through the grape vine that someone has been using a Gecko to create some new Hax for C2, although I am not sure if this is true or not.

I also heard that they have found a way to freeze any player anytime (I sure hope that is not true).

Anyhow C2 multiplayer will most likely be gone by the end of the year when the servers shut down. Along with GE.
^Again not 100% sure.

Nintendo doesn't shut down their servers.
They may be slow, but they stay up forever.

I was going to start making hacks to counter hack if the hacking got too bad. Glad it didn't get bad though, would have been so much work.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#22kastasticPosted 2/27/2013 1:06:00 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
kastastic posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I heard through the grape vine that someone has been using a Gecko to create some new Hax for C2, although I am not sure if this is true or not.

I also heard that they have found a way to freeze any player anytime (I sure hope that is not true).

Anyhow C2 multiplayer will most likely be gone by the end of the year when the servers shut down. Along with GE.
^Again not 100% sure.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about....Sry you fail!
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/monster_hunter_tri_servers_to_be_shutdown_at_the_end_of_april

Next will be GE and then C2...
#23CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:16:25 PM
kastastic posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
kastastic posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
1Pefrog posted...

^Again not 100% sure.

You obviously do not know what you are talking about....Sry you fail!
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/monster_hunter_tri_servers_to_be_shutdown_at_the_end_of_april

Next will be GE and then C2...

MH3 is capcom owned servers, not Nintendo servers.

GE are EA servers, not Nintendo servers.

Conduit and Conduit 2 are Nintendo servers.
They will eventually shut down I'm sure. But every game I own which operates on Nintendo servers still have functioning Wi-Fi.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#24B05S_BrennanPosted 2/27/2013 2:07:43 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

*Activision servers.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#25CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:10:10 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

*Activision servers.

We, I'm.

Whatever. I boycott both companies.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#26xXAISPXxPosted 2/27/2013 2:15:18 PM
Before the Conduit 2 servers shut down...BOB NEEDS TO SPILL THE BEANS.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#271PefrogPosted 2/27/2013 6:10:46 PM
Chain said:

WHAT?!?!?

How could you not have problems?
There was like... People being killed randomly left and right, and it would be like ____ Killed Dark_star. And their team would be getting points, but nobody on their team would be getting points.

In fact, in the lost city match, well over half the points were totally unaccounted for.
'Like, at one point you had 8 kills, and the other two people on our team had 1 kill each, and I had no kills.
But it was displaying like

Red team 37
Dark Star 8
blah blah 1
blah blah 1
ChainMK 0

I saw you die when there was absolutly nobody around you.
And on pentagon when it was just me an you on our team, the team was getting melee kills when they were camping in their base, but you were standing right next to me on the second floor in the middle area.

And the last crash site match?
Our entire team didn't get any kills until the other team had around 13 kills each.
Each one of them was like 2 Samu5s.
How can you say you had almost no problems when kiki almost got a massacure off of you by bunny hopping with a single ballistic Scar?'

Chain ... it's pretty normal for me to have a terrible game and then a great game. I usue dark star and MP5. I can especially be massacred when the other team is diverse ... smaw, carby. Players like Keet, Ricky and now Kiki are somewhat laggy/hard to track but not unplayable. The rest of what you are talking (invisible kills, etc.) about is not what I saw when we were playing.
---
Jesus could have baked the most delicious cake.
#28xXAISPXxPosted 2/27/2013 7:11:17 PM(edited)
Poor skylander. Probably just a normal player and we are already throwing cryptic theories at him.

I did notice weird results when he joined. Actually, I recall having only a SPAS with no ammo and no secondary weapon on a match with him. I had to pick up SPAS ammo and a MP5 for my secondary.

CHAINMAILEKID: I don't think I have you in my friend/ rival roster. Mind adding me when you can (I will add you when I can)?
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#29CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:51:04 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Poor skylander. Probably just a normal player and we are already throwing cryptic theories at him.

I did notice weird results when he joined. Actually, I recall having only a SPAS with no ammo and no secondary weapon on a match with him. I had to pick up SPAS ammo and a MP5 for my secondary.

CHAINMAILEKID: I don't think I have you in my friend/ rival roster. Mind adding me when you can (I will add you when I can)?

Well, I'm pretty sure he is just a normal player.
I've played him plenty of times before w/o problems. It's just recently for whatever reason.

It will probably go away if it hasn't already.

Ill add you when I get the chance.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656