Signal Vs. Chain BL results

#1_SignalPosted 2/26/2013 4:29:48 PM
It was extremely close in the first match in Streets Prime:

Signal 9
Chain 8

My winning kill was a last second, blinding powder, bunnyhopping, slapfest, melee kill that happened on one of the balconies, and I'm sure it looked like any typical grade school playground fight, LOL. You were robbed Chain.

Second match in Precipice:

Signal 13
Chain 9

I think I was lagging in this match, because it was like I was playing a totally different player.

Nightfire joined us for a FFA in Streets Prime for our third match and Chain came out on top, 15 - 13 - 10.

But I"m not saying who was 13 and who was 10, LOL.

GGs buddy. I really enjoyed it.
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#2Loremas1861Posted 2/26/2013 7:17:14 PM(edited)
And another great set of matches against the rivals Ms. 36 and the Chainmaillekid! We'll be right back after a quick commercial break!

Are you tired of acne? Get Intergalactic Drudge blood! Our advanced formula is guaranteed to get rid of all your unwanted blemishes and pimples! This fantastic blood comes in colors like red, orange, green, white, and even f***ing otter testicles!!! Order now and you get 2 packs of this f***ing amazing otter-testicle-colored blood for 3 payments of $9.95! Yes! You heard that correctly! 2 packs of otter-testicle-colored Drudge blood for so little your cheap *** mom could buy it!

*side effects may include but not limited to: the desire for human flesh, mutations, burning sensation of the skin, and severely damaged DNA.
---
"Just let me see your toes..."
~Derpy
#31PefrogPosted 2/26/2013 6:37:43 PM
Is the blood purified?
#4_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 7:19:56 PM
Hi guys!

I tried to record our matches but my computer froze. So annoying!

Um... Isn't buying that Drudge blood just asking for an infestation of Drudge vampires?
---
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226
#5Loremas1861Posted 2/26/2013 7:34:14 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Is the blood purified?

Of course it is you fool! Here at Scarab Inc. we only sell you the best of the best of the best products. Our Drudge blood is from the highest quality Drudges.
The blood goes go through three stages of filtering to eliminate 100% of the lethal bacteria and parasites that are particularly deadly to most most species.
Not to mention that it's all natural. No preservatives or that artificial crap that other drudge blood products have.
---
~Derpy
#6Loremas1861Posted 2/26/2013 7:39:04 PM
_Signal posted...
Hi guys!

I tried to record our matches but my computer froze. So annoying!

Ah darn!

_Signal posted...
Um... Isn't buying that Drudge blood just asking for an infestation of Drudge vampires?

If any type of species attempts to eat out advanced blood formula (Even Drudge themselves) they will die from severe DNA damage. It's an intergalactic space cream that guarantees smooth skin, not a vampire's lunch!
---
~Derpy
#7Symphonia46Posted 2/26/2013 7:44:44 PM
_Signal posted...
Nightfire joined us for a FFA in Streets Prime for our third match and Chain came out on top, 15 - 13 - 10.

But I"m not saying who was 13 and who was 10, LOL.

15: Chuck Testa
13: Signal
1-chain0nite??????????
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#8Loremas1861Posted 2/26/2013 8:13:18 PM(edited)
You can order your amazing blood at Drudge by calling 691847201036291-SCARAB-INC
Or by going to the Andromeda galaxy and take a left on the space ship on Section 37B. You'll find our factory there where we raise, butcher, prepare, and manufacture the actual blood! Exciting!
---
~Derpy