Hello everyone...How is the C2 community doing.

#31xXAISPXxPosted 2/27/2013 7:58:38 PM
I dont know, I smell something fishy...
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#32LigersRulePosted 2/27/2013 10:37:33 PM
kastastic posted...
1Pefrog posted...
@LigersRule...This is not who you think it is, but I don't mind...I miss Tevas :(

The proof is out there. No hiding it anymore. People just need to know where to look.

If you aren't Tevas, and moreso, if you aren't "Jingle Bells", mind explaining to me why your PC got a Usermap axe?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#33kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:54:35 PM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
1Pefrog posted...
@LigersRule...This is not who you think it is, but I don't mind...I miss Tevas :(

The proof is out there. No hiding it anymore. People just need to know where to look.

If you aren't Tevas, and moreso, if you aren't "Jingle Bells", mind explaining to me why your PC got a Usermap axe?

Nice try...I have never got a usermap axe, I would not be here if I did. :/

Most importantly...Tevas and JingleBells are not the same.
And I guarantee 100% there is no proof that Tevas is still with us.
^How am I so sure...I went to his funeral.
PLEASE let him rest in peace.
---
Lets sing a song...Jingle Bells JinglBells, Jingle all the way...
#34LigersRulePosted 2/27/2013 11:14:39 PM
kastastic posted...

I'll just leave this here.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64801075?page=1

Cause there is no reason that the Motina and Tytar accounts should ever have been banned. If you claim you never got a usermap axe, care to explain why they were?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#35kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 12:48:42 AM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...

I'll just leave this here.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64801075?page=1

Cause there is no reason that the Motina and Tytar accounts should ever have been banned. If you claim you never got a usermap axe, care to explain why they were?

I am not sure what that link proves other than a bunch of speculation and confused peeps.

As far as Motina and Tytar being banned was wrong.
^This has been brought up before and answered, but apparently some choose to believe whatever they want rather than show respect towards the family that lost a loved one.

But in case you were left in the dark which I highly doubt, I will paraphrase why they were banned.
Motina's brother in law was at their residence and decided to behave inappropriately (whether provoked or not) on this site....hence causing Motina's IP to be banned.
^It is not that difficult to understand. :/

He then created JingleBellls YouTube and so on.
^Awhile latter he had enough and handed the YouTube account over to Motina and left the "scene".

Of course there was doubt that he had really passed and unfortunately, (respectfully) the few that doubted him seemed to want to convince others of there beliefs and went on to find "similarities" and convinced themselves and others that this could not have happened and was not true. I respect their opinion but do not agree with what they have done, as that is very disrespectful toward the family that suffered from the loss.

Also JingleBells was not new to C2 he had his own profile [KAS]Tevas months before the REAL Tevas passed.
WHY you ask...IDK they were brothers in close knit family, it was a family thing.

Also, you obviously did not really know the REAL Tevas, because he would have NEVER did what his brother did. He admired this board and the people within and for those of you who s*** on him after he passed by thinking he would have done a HOAX or harmed C2 by releasing hacks or asking Bully to do so is outrageous and very disrespectful.

I am not going to keep this going so believe what you want .

But please let Tevas REST in PEACE.
^Maybe after some time I will make all you doubters look like fools by releasing some private info that will prove you were wrong, but for now.

LET IT GO!!!
---
#36xXAISPXxPosted 2/28/2013 4:38:41 AM
Wow. I'll believe you...[KAS]?.
---
#37B05S_BrennanPosted 2/28/2013 9:44:34 AM
So who are you exactly? You Type the exact same way as Tevas/Poser AND MyNewRule did.

I also might've believed some of your story a bit more if you didn't basically admit that you're Poser.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#38kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:00:13 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
So who are you exactly? You Type the exact same way as Tevas/Poser AND MyNewRule did.

I also might've believed some of your story a bit more if you didn't basically admit that you're Poser.

So who am I exactly...RU serious, you have already made your mind up so why ask a stupid question. "derp"
Do you think that maybe when you spend most of your life with someone that "things" rub off and ones habits can sometimes become an-others habit.

Got to laugh at the so called admission...this is obviously what your referring to......
----------------
I think he's just some poser...< very true :) <<<<<<<<yes I am a poser too, but I must be Tevas because he was the original POSER. WTF is wrong with you??
----------------
I can't believe that I am allowing myself to get so upset that I actually cried about what you are doing, I honestly can;t remember Jerry A Munn aka Tevas/Poser ever disliking anyone on this board. He spent lots of time reading post making post when he could have been spending more time with his family...since he knew his time was limited.

You obviously are too close minded and I have not the will or intention of trying to convince you otherwise. Shame on you!

THE END!
---
#39B05S_BrennanPosted 2/28/2013 2:45:34 PM
kastastic posted...
So who am I exactly...RU serious, you have already made your mind up so why ask a stupid question. "derp"

So basically... You don't want to answer my question?

Do you think that maybe when you spend most of your life with someone that "things" rub off and ones habits can sometimes become an-others habit.

Yeah, but not the way you type on the internet and video game playstyles.

yes I am a poser too, but I must be Tevas because he was the original POSER. WTF is wrong with you??

If that's not what you wanted us to think, you should've thought before you posted it.

I can't believe that I am allowing myself to get so upset that I actually cried about what you are doing, I honestly can;t remember Jerry A Munn aka Tevas/Poser ever disliking anyone on this board. He spent lots of time reading post making post when he could have been spending more time with his family...since he knew his time was limited.

You obviously are too close minded and I have not the will or intention of trying to convince you otherwise. Shame on you!

If CallMePoser (and I mean the man that had the account) really has passed, I am sorry. However, you have to understand that these people are my friends. I talked to two people about it before I posted my opinions on the matter. I really was worried that I'd offend his family, but once me and another person discovered this evidence, we were 99% sure MyNewRule/Jingle*Bells was CallMePoser/Tevas, and we thought the rest of the board needed to know. If Jingle*Bells had been a bit nicer to this community, I probably would've kept quiet, but he was threatening my friends, so I thought they should know who I thought he was. I didn't post it to disrespect a lost loved one or their family.

I am willing to stop talking about Tevas, but I expect an apology from MyNewRule to this board, and an apology to Mike specifically, for his behavior.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#40xXAISPXxPosted 2/28/2013 3:03:42 PM
He/She has to be Tytar or Tytar2... I don't think it's Tevas.
---