A Sega Discussion.

#51games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:01:10 AM(edited)
TheOmegaShen posted...
you must not understand anything we're trying to tell you because we've had to repeat ourselves several times

in several topics

for several months

You don't understand what I am saying. Its on you that you don't have any common sense. A person with common sense would know that facts I state are just common sense no need for a source.

It is common sense games need sales to continue on. Wii U has about the same power as Xbox 360 and PS3 so full retail games will cost more to make.

The only people that want Conduit 3 is a small amount of people on Conduit Youtube videos and game boards. That small amount of people is not worth the money to make the game unless the fan base wants to do a kick starter.

Conduit 2 failed in terms of sales so HVS is going to make games that profit like licensed games not lose them money.
All common sense.
#52TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:03:25 AM
i dont want your common sense

i want a source

you have no source so those aren't facts

try again

---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#53games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:12:00 AM(edited)
TheOmegaShen posted...
i dont want your common sense

i want a source

you have no source so those aren't facts

try again

Again I don't need a source for common sense. If I ran HVS would I give the green light to make Conduit 3 after the poor sales of Conduit 2? The answer would be no. No because HVS needs to make money. Break even point for a wii game is 500,000

http://www.gamingunion.net/news/the-average-wii-game-costs-5-7-million-to-make--4122.html
HVS is not going to make Conduit 3 when Conduit 2 lost money based on the numbers it needed to break even. The cost of Xbox 360 games and ps3 games to make is 15 million to 30 million and the Wii U games will cost the same as Xbox 360 games or PS3 games to make. So with that number and the poor sales of Conduit 2 a Conduit 3 is not happening.
#54TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:10:03 AM
you need something to back up that junk coming out of your mouth so yes

you need a source

source plz or get out
---
#55LigersRulePosted 3/6/2013 11:18:43 AM
Like I've said before, this is just a giant debate between whether something is plausible or if it is definite.

One side says plausible. They cannot possibly be proven wrong, due to the concept of plausibility. The other side (let's call them "Jack") argues that something is definite. It's assured. Now, because of the very nature of this debate, which is in reference to the future, not only is Jack wrong, because of the nature of the concept of "assurance", but Jack regularly asserts the opposite of reality, which is that plausibility CAN NOT be proven wrong.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#56games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:21:48 AM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
Like I've said before, this is just a giant debate between whether something is plausible or if it is definite.

One side says plausible. They cannot possibly be proven wrong, due to the concept of plausibility. The other side (let's call them "Jack") argues that something is definite. It's assured. Now, because of the very nature of this debate, which is in reference to the future, not only is Jack wrong, because of the nature of the concept of "assurance", but Jack regularly asserts the opposite of reality, which is that plausibility CAN NOT be proven wrong.

I am right the numbers don't lie. The chance of Conduit 3 is zero. I take the side of reality which is the numbers prove no Conduit 3 just cheap ports on android and IOS.
#57TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:20:56 AM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...

I am right the numbers don't lie. The plausibility of Conduit 3 is zero.

hey wheres that source i asked you for

source or get out
---
#58TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:22:59 AM
to be honest, i dont really see anyone saying that a conduit 3 is assured

we do what every other fan of a franchise does and just hope

if its never released, fine, we get over it like everyone else

like i said before, games doesn't know the difference between hope and blind hope
---
#59games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:23:05 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...

I am right the numbers don't lie. The plausibility of Conduit 3 is zero.

hey wheres that source i asked you for

source or get out

Learn to read I posted it.
http://www.gamingunion.net/news/the-average-wii-game-costs-5-7-million-to-make--4122.html
#60games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:24:21 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
to be honest, i dont really see anyone saying that a conduit 3 is assured

we do what every other fan of a franchise does and just hope

if its never released, fine, we get over it like everyone else

like i said before, games doesn't know the difference between hope and blind hope

Looking back there is some blind hope on this board believing that Bob would post on certain dates and never did.