A Sega Discussion.

#61LigersRulePosted 3/6/2013 11:24:49 AM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
Like I've said before, this is just a giant debate between whether something is plausible or if it is definite.

One side says plausible. They cannot possibly be proven wrong, due to the concept of plausibility. The other side (let's call them "Jack") argues that something is definite. It's assured. Now, because of the very nature of this debate, which is in reference to the future, not only is Jack wrong, because of the nature of the concept of "assurance", but Jack regularly asserts the opposite of reality, which is that plausibility CAN NOT be proven wrong.

I am right the numbers don't lie. The chance of Conduit 3 is zero. I take the side of reality which is the numbers prove no Conduit 3 just cheap ports on android and IOS.

That's what I'm saying. There is no such thing of a possibility of zero in this such debate.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#62games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:26:38 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
Like I've said before, this is just a giant debate between whether something is plausible or if it is definite.

One side says plausible. They cannot possibly be proven wrong, due to the concept of plausibility. The other side (let's call them "Jack") argues that something is definite. It's assured. Now, because of the very nature of this debate, which is in reference to the future, not only is Jack wrong, because of the nature of the concept of "assurance", but Jack regularly asserts the opposite of reality, which is that plausibility CAN NOT be proven wrong.

I am right the numbers don't lie. The chance of Conduit 3 is zero. I take the side of reality which is the numbers prove no Conduit 3 just cheap ports on android and IOS.

That's what I'm saying. There is no such thing of a possibility of zero in this such debate.

The chance is zero but your just trying to spin it in your favor.
#63TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:26:44 AM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
to be honest, i dont really see anyone saying that a conduit 3 is assured

we do what every other fan of a franchise does and just hope

if its never released, fine, we get over it like everyone else

like i said before, games doesn't know the difference between hope and blind hope

Looking back there is some blind hope on this board believing that Bob would post on certain dates and never did.

have you ever thought about the possibility that he may be busy or be involved in a project he cant discuss

seriously
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#64TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:27:38 AM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...

bayonetta sold like crap but bayonetta 2 is coming out on wii u

anything can happen in the video game industry so the possibility of conduit 3 is not zero
---
#65games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:28:14 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

like i said before, games doesn't know the difference between hope and blind hope

Looking back there is some blind hope on this board believing that Bob would post on certain dates and never did.

have you ever thought about the possibility that he may be busy or be involved in a project he cant discuss

seriously

It was a matter of him saying something that he should not have and not having any news. If he had the news he could take a few minutes to post it.
#66TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:29:29 AM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

seriously

It was a matter of him saying something that he should not have and not having any news. If he had the news he could take a few minutes to post it.

---
#67games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:31:36 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...

bayonetta sold like crap but bayonetta 2 is coming out on wii u

anything can happen in the video game industry so the possibility of conduit 3 is not zero

Bayonetta is happening because of Nintendo they are funding the game and publishing the game. The only chance of Conduit 3 is Nintendo and Nintendo has better devs to make a shooter. So no Conduit 3.
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/02/bayonetta-2-and-wonderful-101-will-stay-wii-u-exclusive/
#68TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:32:44 AM
Definition of FACT

: a thing done: as

aobsolete: feat

b: crime <accessory after the fact>

carchaic: action

archaic: performance, doing

: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>

a: something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact>

b: an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>

: a piece of information presented as having objective reality
---
#69LigersRulePosted 3/6/2013 11:33:42 AM
games1256 posted...
Bayonetta is happening because of Nintendo they are funding the game and publishing the game. The only chance of Conduit 3 is Nintendo and Nintendo has better devs to make a shooter. So no Conduit 3.
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/02/bayonetta-2-and-wonderful-101-will-stay-wii-u-exclusive/

games1256 posted...

Way to go. Not even a full page before you completely disagree with yourself.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#70TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:34:39 AM
and who would have thought that nintendo would fund that game

like i said, anything can happen in the video game industry. nintendo may not fund c3 but hey you never know, some other publisher might find it and be interested
---