A Sega Discussion.

#71games1256Posted 3/6/2013 10:37:23 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
Bayonetta is happening because of Nintendo they are funding the game and publishing the game. The only chance of Conduit 3 is Nintendo and Nintendo has better devs to make a shooter. So no Conduit 3.
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/02/bayonetta-2-and-wonderful-101-will-stay-wii-u-exclusive/

games1256 posted...
I am right the numbers don't lie. The chance of Conduit 3 is zero. I take the side of reality which is the numbers prove no Conduit 3 just cheap ports on android and IOS.

Way to go. Not even a full page before you completely disagree with yourself.

I did not disagree with my self I am saying Nintendo is HVS only hope which Nintendo says no so no chance of Conduit 3.
#72TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 10:39:45 AM
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
Bayonetta is happening because of Nintendo they are funding the game and publishing the game. The only chance of Conduit 3 is Nintendo and Nintendo has better devs to make a shooter. So no Conduit 3.
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/02/bayonetta-2-and-wonderful-101-will-stay-wii-u-exclusive/

games1256 posted...
I am right the numbers don't lie. The chance of Conduit 3 is zero. I take the side of reality which is the numbers prove no Conduit 3 just cheap ports on android and IOS.

Way to go. Not even a full page before you completely disagree with yourself.

I did not disagree with my self I am saying Nintendo is HVS only hope which Nintendo says no so no chance of Conduit 3.

where did nintendo say no

oh wait, you don't even know what a source is so never mind
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#73LigersRulePosted 3/6/2013 10:39:55 AM
games1256 posted...

Source? Cause unless you are Iwata or Reggie, I don't see how you could say that without a source.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#74games1256Posted 3/6/2013 10:46:19 AM
They would say no Nintendo is smart they don't work with 3rd rate devs.
#75TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 10:51:35 AM
games1256 posted...

if they are so smart, why is the wii u a failing gimmick
---
#76games1256Posted 3/6/2013 10:56:28 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
and who would have thought that nintendo would fund that game

like i said, anything can happen in the video game industry. nintendo may not fund c3 but hey you never know, some other publisher might find it and be interested

Nintendo funded Bayonetta 2 because the devs are good and Nintendo wanted that game to be exclusive. No publisher would pick up Conduit 3 HVS are terrible devs no publisher is going to invest into them after The conduit and Conduit 2. If a publisher was going to invest in HVS they would have invested into Conduit 3DS and Conduit 3. If any publisher wanted to work with HVS a publisher would have released Conduit 3DS by now.
#77games1256Posted 3/6/2013 10:57:55 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...

if they are so smart, why is the wii u a failing gimmick

The Wii U will pick up just like the 3DS before it. The Wii U needs big Nintendo games to sell well. The big Nintendo games are coming.
#78TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:00:43 AM
so really, you hate HVS
---
#79games1256Posted 3/6/2013 11:01:38 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
so really, you hate HVS

I don't hate HVS I just don't support bad devs and call out bad devs when I see them.
#80TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 11:08:24 AM
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
so really, you hate HVS

I don't hate HVS I just don't support bad devs and call out bad devs when I see them.

if you think HVS are bad devs, you need to play more games, games

they are far from great but they show that they have knowledge when making a game

not to mention that they dont have much money to use, so how do we know how talented they really are
---