The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

[AER] Challenges you!

#1TrustTheMedicPosted 3/3/2013 1:50:01 PM
Hello, I am a representative of the AER clan. We have been trying to have a clan battle, but its not easy to organize a clan match writing with bullet holes on walls.

We all have been considering looking for a Message Board or Forum that had active players and clans, and it looks like I've found just the place.

I'm still waiting on the other members to reply to me on FaceBook. I assumed they'd be alright with it. So I made an account, and now I'm making a topic.

Currently our Team consists of four seasoned veterans. We used to all play the game together back when the Warp Pistol fired slower than the HVS45. We recently decided to come back for old time sake, and even though I didn't do as good as usual, we all had fun. So much fun, that Divide thought it would be a good idea to make a clan and play competitively.

So thats what we did. We all made new accounts with an agreed upon clan tag. Thus AER was born.

[AER]DIVIDE: You could say he's a master of Stealth. Divide is a Sniper's worst nightmare. Also the clan leader.

[AER]MEDIC: "The team sweetheart." Goes for the revive even when it may kill me.

[AER]SCRUFF: The Ace of Spades. Deadly at all ranges.

[AER] SILENCE: A man with few words. Ironically, he dominates the Shrieker.

This is the current team of AER. The only other thing thing that comes to mind is that we like to play without lock-on.
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
#2xXAISPXxPosted 3/3/2013 2:25:45 PM(edited)
*Afraid of Divide.

Hello, I am AISP as it says in my signature. I love the Phase Rifle, so you might see me using it if you play often. I think I'm pretty good with it. I've been playing this game since just a month or two after release. I also have a YouTube account where I record my gaming (xXAISPXx). Lastly, I belong in the clan HC (Hurricane Cadence).
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#3B05S_BrennanPosted 3/3/2013 2:15:01 PM
I played with a guy named [AER]SLUMDOG once. He was pretty good with the Shrieker, but I'm guessing he's not an actual member?

Anyway, pleased to meet you. I'm B05S^Brennan (call me Brennan). I'm the leader of the B05S clan. Well, technically I'm the co-leader, but the other co-leader hasn't been active on here lately. :P

Our currently playing members are...

B05S^Brennan (myself)
B05S^Aiden
B05S^dark
B05S^Ricky
B05S^Zoo
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#4xXAISPXxPosted 3/3/2013 2:18:44 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
I played with a guy named [AER]SLUMDOG once. He was pretty good with the Shrieker, but I'm guessing he's not an actual member?

Anyway, pleased to meet you. I'm B05S^Brennan (call me Brennan). I'm the leader of the B05S clan. Well, technically I'm the co-leader, but the other co-leader hasn't been active on here lately. :P

B05S^Brennan (myself)
B05S^Aiden
B05S^dark
B05S^Ricky
B05S^Zoo

I saw you with Seth earlier with mics. I guess you were just talking?
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#5DerppopotamusPosted 3/3/2013 2:31:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6DerppopotamusPosted 3/3/2013 2:32:39 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. XP Welcome to the board.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#7FF5_PoisonPosted 3/3/2013 2:36:16 PM
Hello.

I'm from the FF5 clan.
FF5ommer
FF5hiver
FF5tingray
and FF5ugar

And I am FF5_Poison.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#8B05S_BrennanPosted 3/3/2013 2:36:32 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

B05S^Brennan (myself)
B05S^Aiden
B05S^dark
B05S^Ricky
B05S^Zoo

I saw you with Seth earlier with mics. I guess you were just talking?

He's been inactive for awhile. I hosted a match, but we decided he should host a match instead.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#9Hawke0Posted 3/3/2013 2:38:10 PM
Welcome to the board, we're always happy to have new members. I'm part of DS (Dark Star) and almost always play perkless, my name is Hawke.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
#10KhmerGirlPosted 3/3/2013 2:42:35 PM
Hey, welcome to the boards! I'm leader of BPB, hopefully we can play a clan match some time in the future!
---
Do the Harlem Shake (C2 edition): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5JbSikYRQ