[AER] Challenges you!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. [AER] Challenges you!
2 years ago#21
xXAISPXx posted...
What HungoverHero/ Keith is implying is that he thinks he is the master of stealth. He is joking, of course, unless he is calling for a challenge.

No, no, I never said I was THE master, I was asking how exactly he was good at using Stealth.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
2 years ago#22
HungoverHero777 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
What HungoverHero/ Keith is implying is that he thinks he is the master of stealth. He is joking, of course, unless he is calling for a challenge.

No, no, I never said I was THE master, I was asking how exactly he was good at using Stealth.

That's why I said you were joking. I knew you wouldn't entirely agree to that.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#23
For the record, I was joking too.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
2 years ago#24
Oh my gosh! TY for clarifying. I was just trying to say something nice about everyone on the team, by emphasizing something they are good at. I almost didn't tell the other members about this place, because I thought I had offended a bunch of you.
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
2 years ago#25
TrustTheMedic posted...
Oh my gosh! TY for clarifying. I was just trying to say something nice about everyone on the team, by emphasizing something they are good at. I almost didn't tell the other members about this place, because I thought I had offended a bunch of you.

Sorry man, just yanking your chain a bit :) But seriously, I'm kinda known for my AR-C skills 'round these parts.
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
Anyone with a Wii U or PC, BUY RUNNER 2!
2 years ago#26
lol

AER, welcome.
---
I confess.
2 years ago#27
I'm not really a joker, so you can expect clear evidence and information from me. Again, we meant to welcome your clan.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
2 years ago#28
xXAISPXx posted...
*Afraid of Divide.
k

HungoverHero777 posted...
Welcome, I'm a member of BPB. But I must say, whois this [AER]DIVIDE? And how exactly is he a master of Stealth?

I'm not a master of the perk Stealth. I'm more of a person that likes to sneak up on two people too distracted to notice and kill them both in FFA's.

A big thanks to Medic here. Without her, I would have overlooked this GameFaqs website.
2 years ago#29
What's up. The name's Silence.
2 years ago#30
Welcome to the board Clan AER, Im Mindesyn leader of [LC] if you want to do a clan battle, we can throw some guys together

[LC]Jaye
[LC]Andy
[LC]Symphonia46
[LC]Mike
[LC]Dash
[LC]Rain
[LC]Lig
[LC]augie
[LC]Soldier
[LC]Noble
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
(edited by Mindesyn)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. [AER] Challenges you!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived