IDK how one can argue that Explosives Focus isn't broken.

#41CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 12:15:09 PM
1Pefrog posted...
So Chain, when can someone use EF? I have never seen you use it, so I am guessing that you will say never, but there should be some situations. I admit to running up on SMAW users here and there so that they suicide, but for the most part I use it to keep distance and not get OHKO'd while dark star tagging.

Good question.

Well, because there's only 4 loadouts, Its kinda more either you do use it, or you don't. Unless you specifically are modifying your loadouts prior to a match.

Its actually probably easier to answer when you probably should not use it.

And for that I'd say, In private matches where generally SMAW isn't used.
And if your comfortable playing without it , you should definitely try not using it.
And it probably shouldn't be used when there is a suitable alternative.

And you should definitely not switch to an EF loadout because somebody in the game has a HVS.
For that, use a helmet.

If you don't have room for a helmet loadout, well, that's what makes the game fun and interesting.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#42boxdude123Posted 3/7/2013 1:12:59 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
boxdude123 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Some of which is so broken, that we don't even talk about it.

Like what?

Like the fact that you can get OHKO's and shoot through walls with the PR without any perks, or tuning, While hip-firing.

The PR takes a lot more skill to use than the SMAW.

Did you even read anything in there besides "PR"?

From what I see it looks like you're saying that PR is broken cuz of it's ability to shoot through walls and has decent hip firing accuracy.
---
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Join the site http://w11.zetaboards.com/kil
#43mantisLJDPosted 3/7/2013 1:13:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#44xXAISPXxPosted 3/7/2013 1:38:30 PM
Hey, boxdude. Have we met before in Conduit 2?
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#45Toho2Posted 3/7/2013 1:42:37 PM
It's MEANT to increase explosive weapons and reduce explosions to you. Quit complaining! Use a Drudge weapon.
---
-This is toho2, godzilla 2014 and jlpgaming. PM for FC's
#46Toho2Posted 3/7/2013 1:43:00 PM
It's MEANT to increase explosive weapons and reduce explosions to you. Quit complaining! Use a Drudge weapon.
---
-This is toho2, godzilla 2014 and jlpgaming. PM for FC's
#47CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:18:10 PM(edited)
boxdude123 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Did you even read anything in there besides "PR"?

From what I see it looks like you're saying that PR is broken cuz of it's ability to shoot through walls and has decent hip firing accuracy.

I am not calling the PR broken.
And neither of those were reasonings I used.

If this was a reading comprehension test, you would have scored a 0. ;)

---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#48CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:08:11 PM
Toho2 posted...

I'm not complaining about either of those things.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#49CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:17:19 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I take that excuse to be little more than mere cover to gain from its other unintentional benefits against much more deadly weapons, particularly the Spas.

In short, people are rampantly abusing a gamechanging glitch online, and using the smaw as a scapegoat.

I use a lot of weapons that EF reduces the power of, and I still don't really mind people using it. I use SPAS, Hive, Shrieker, TPC and sometimes the HVS.

I don't think EF is a glitch either.

Oh, you think HVS added the Spas and HVS nerf in a patch, and then didn't tell anybody?

What I've found actually suggests that the nerf of spas exists before installing any updates. Why would HVS intentionally ship the game like that?

If nothing else, we know that EF protecting people from their own explosives damage IS a glitch, as HVS announced it was supposed to do the opposite.

I'm convinced its a glitch. And if you're using it against me to stop my Spas, and especially my HVS, I will glitch back.

[Edit]
The fact that its a glitch or not really isn't whats important. There are so many things in this game that could easily fall into that category that we've long accepted and haven't even given a second thought.

What's important it how it affects the game.
And right now the game is very EF Centric.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#50xXAISPXxPosted 3/7/2013 2:29:18 PM
Toho2 posted...

Sorry if you took it the wrong way, jlp. If anyone knows Chain, he is all about the mess ups of the game, heh.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}