IDK how one can argue that Explosives Focus isn't broken.

#61B05S_BrennanPosted 3/7/2013 9:31:40 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Why would HVS intentionally ship the game like that?

Maybe they thought at the near the end of development "people are gonna think the SPAS and HVS45 are OP. What's the quickest way we can nerf them?"

If nothing else, we know that EF protecting people from their own explosives damage IS a glitch, as HVS announced it was supposed to do the opposite.

HVS is a small company. It's not impossible that there was a misunderstanding.

I'm convinced its a glitch.

Then post some decent evidence.

And if you're using it against me to stop my Spas, and especially my HVS, I will glitch back.

You're basically saying you'll cheat if someone does something legit that you don't like. This is the exact same thing MyNewRule did.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#62CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:53:38 PM(edited)
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Why would HVS intentionally ship the game like that?

Maybe they thought at the near the end of development "people are gonna think the SPAS and HVS45 are OP. What's the quickest way we can nerf them?"

If nothing else, we know that EF protecting people from their own explosives damage IS a glitch, as HVS announced it was supposed to do the opposite.

HVS is a small company. It's not impossible that there was a misunderstanding.

I'm convinced its a glitch.

Then post some decent evidence.

And if you're using it against me to stop my Spas, and especially my HVS, I will glitch back.

You're basically saying you'll cheat if someone does something legit that you don't like. This is the exact same thing MyNewRule did.

Dude....
I'm not even going to respond to that. :|
You're trolling me.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#63Hawke0Posted 3/8/2013 6:59:14 AM
I think by glitching he means that magic super fast weapon switch, or the PR no Specialization OSOK body shot.
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT
#64B05S_BrennanPosted 3/8/2013 1:32:19 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You're trolling me.

Not trolling, but I probably went a little too far on the last part. Sorry. I just get pissed off when people try to control what players are using.
---
"God put obvious limitations on our intelligence, but none whatsoever on our stupidity". -Fr.John Corapi
#65DerppopotamusPosted 3/8/2013 2:26:36 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You're trolling me.

Not trolling, but I probably went a little too far on the last part. Sorry. I just get pissed off when people try to control what players are using.

You weren't? I too thought you got fed up with making reasonable argument and just decided to start messing with him by responding with stuff you know isn't true.
---
I'm Derpitimus. I forgot my password, and got locked out of my account.
#66B05S_BrennanPosted 3/8/2013 4:51:43 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You're trolling me.

You weren't? I too thought you got fed up with making reasonable argument and just decided to start messing with him by responding with stuff you know isn't true.

Everything I said was true, except for the very last part.
---
#67edbagelPosted 3/8/2013 5:21:14 PM
PR glitch thing is a glitch w/o perks easy to do don't look it up

And dual secondaries was never patched one of the few glitches I ever found by myself :)
that and inf ammo in TCon/Con2
#68Hawke0Posted 3/8/2013 6:52:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#69CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:15:00 PM
Yes, but that doesn't even show the half of it.

Now delete that right now.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#70Hawke0Posted 3/8/2013 7:17:15 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Yes, but that doesn't even show the half of it.

Now delete that right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FgwKpemKmo
lol
---
Some of the best music in gaming: the Freedom Fighters OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHK46y_He4&list=PLXQy_o
x7fQ3VNAeoBsoqIzzcvjRKy_rpT