Conduit 3 is not happening.

#81games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 4:56:15 PM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
I know punctuation just fine. Its the internet WHO CARES ABOUT PUNCTUATION AS LONG AS YOU CAN READ WHAT I AM SAYING WHICH YOU CAN.

http://www.pleated-jeans.com/2012/08/16/20-images-that-prove-grammar-and-punctuation-are-important/

I read video game news and have common sense on the business of video games. That is how I know so much about video games.

Guys, he reads GoNintendo. He obviously knows more than us. We need to stop arguing with this man, he is clearly on another level.

I read more then just some random site. I have knowledge of games unlike the blind fanboys holding hope for Conduit 3.

I assume by not mentioning the other half of my message, you admit that grammar is important?

Also: Oh no, he reads GoNintendo AND NintendoWorldReport.

There's a reason why "LolKotaku" is a thing.

Well I know the video game business and have common sense and know HVS is in no shape to release Conduit 3.
#82LigersRulePosted 3/6/2013 4:57:11 PM
games1256 posted...
Years after they decided to give the series another shot and it paid off. They had the publishing backing and funding for the game. HVS does not for Conduit 3.

Well, geez, that's weird... Cause 14 years later, Black Isle DIDN'T make Fallout 3... They sold the IP, which Bethesda bought. Do some research.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:22 Views: 1200
#83games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:00:25 PM(edited)
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
Years after they decided to give the series another shot and it paid off. They had the publishing backing and funding for the game. HVS does not for Conduit 3.

Well, geez, that's weird... Cause 14 years later, Black Isle DIDN'T make Fallout 3... They sold the IP, which Bethesda bought. Do some research.

What I said was a publisher gave them a chance after the new dev team wanted to make the game. Learn to read or do not post.
#84xXAISPXxPosted 3/6/2013 4:58:46 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Alright guys, this conversation is getting stupid. Stop talking about who is smarter or not and stop flaming each other. We are talking about how HVS can make money and if Conduit 3 will happen or not; not about who's smarter and who's more educated. I respect both of you, but I much prefer a relevant argument than an impulsive one.

---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}
#85games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:02:02 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Alright guys, this conversation is getting stupid. Stop talking about who is smarter or not and stop flaming each other. We are talking about how HVS can make money and if Conduit 3 will happen or not; not about who's smarter and who's more educated. I respect both of you, but I much prefer a relevant argument than an impulsive one.

Okay back on topic. What do you think HVS would have to spend to make Conduit 3? What do you want from Conduit 3?
#86xXAISPXxPosted 3/6/2013 5:04:22 PM
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Okay back on topic. What do you think HVS would have to spend to make Conduit 3? What do you want from Conduit 3?

That's a nice question. What do I think they will have to spend? I don't understand that. I do want fixed glitches in Conduit 3 oh so badly. Will that cost more money? Does it cost any money to patch games?
---
#87games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:10:47 PM(edited)
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

That's a nice question. What do I think they will have to spend? I don't understand that. I do want fixed glitches in Conduit 3 oh so badly. Will that cost more money? Does it cost any money to patch games?

I mean the cost to make the game in terms of low budget download at $20.00 to buy or a higher cost budget game more closer to retail cost to make and sell it at a $60.00 download. It does cost money to patch. Fixing glitches from past games in the new dev time for the game is just in the regular budget.
#88xXAISPXxPosted 3/6/2013 5:09:24 PM
It might take a few million dollars like you said. I'm really not sure how much they will have to spend, honestly.
---
#89games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:13:34 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
It might take a few million dollars like you said. I'm really not sure how much they will have to spend, honestly.

Okay well another question. What story would you want Conduit 3 to have? What do you want from multi player?
#90xXAISPXxPosted 3/6/2013 5:24:35 PM
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Okay well another question. What story would you want Conduit 3 to have? What do you want from multi player?

What story? Haha, you haven't played the game (maybe you have) or at least haven't seen the DIVERSITY of the story. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the Conduit campaign is extremely amusing if you would actually care about it. Because of that, I can't tell about the campaign. That is up to HVS.

Most of the glitches i would like to be fixed are in multiplayer.
---