Conduit 3 is not happening.

#91games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:36:09 PM(edited)
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
It might take a few million dollars like you said. I'm really not sure how much they will have to spend, honestly.

Okay well another question. What story would you want Conduit 3 to have? What do you want from multi player?

What story? Haha, you haven't played the game (maybe you have) or at least haven't seen the DIVERSITY of the story. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the Conduit campaign is extremely amusing if you would actually care about it. Because of that, I can't tell about the campaign. That is up to HVS.

Most of the glitches i would like to be fixed are in multiplayer.

I mean what you want form multi player in terms of game modes you want and what kind of maps. Plus how do you think HVS would raise funds for Conduit 3?
#92TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 5:38:19 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Lol @ games getting owned in this topic XD

I enjoy seeing him contradict himself.

So amusing.
---
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#93games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:45:05 PM(edited)
TheOmegaShen posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Lol @ games getting owned in this topic XD

I enjoy seeing him contradict himself.

So amusing.

I did not contradict myself I am just talking to xXAISPXx about the game because he wants to. I am right about what I said in this thread while you are wrong. Plus you just read alot of what I posted wrong its on you that you can't understand a simple sentence.
#94TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 5:46:40 PM
You contradict yourself frequently.
---
#95games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:52:24 PM(edited)
TheOmegaShen posted...

I do not you fail to understand what I post.

Like this post to failed to understand

games1256 posted...

TheOmegaShen posted...

there is no source saying that hvs wanted conduit on 3ds, aside from the tech demo showing what the system could do

No source but they like Conduit so why not make it a full game if they had the money or sells from past games.

because you said that they wouldnt take risks if it wouldnt sell, remember

You thought I said they should make Conduit 3DS with Conduit 2 sales as is but I posted if Conduit 2 sold more then it did and therefore the money to spend on it therefore more worth the risk.
#96TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 5:53:32 PM(edited)
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

Sure I do, pal.

Keep on living in your world where you're always right. I'll continue to be content in the reality, the reality where I am right, and you're wrong.

Yes, WRONG!
---
#97TheOmegaShenPosted 3/6/2013 5:51:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#98games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:58:09 PM(edited)
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

Sure I do, pal.

Keep on living in your world where you're always right. I'll continue to be content in the reality, the reality where I am right, and you're wrong.

You do fail to understand

games1256 posted...

TheOmegaShen posted...

there is no source saying that hvs wanted conduit on 3ds, aside from the tech demo showing what the system could do

No source but they like Conduit so why not make it a full game Look at this part you failed to understand. if they had the money or good sell numbers from past games.

because you said that they wouldnt take risks if it wouldnt sell, remember
#99games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 5:55:38 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
games1256 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

Sure I do, pal.

Yes, WRONG!

you're wrong Conduit 3 is never coming out it is clear. Be in denial all you want.
#100xXAISPXxPosted 3/6/2013 5:56:04 PM
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
games1256 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
It might take a few million dollars like you said. I'm really not sure how much they will have to spend, honestly.

Okay well another question. What story would you want Conduit 3 to have? What do you want from multi player?

What story? Haha, you haven't played the game (maybe you have) or at least haven't seen the DIVERSITY of the story. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the Conduit campaign is extremely amusing if you would actually care about it. Because of that, I can't tell about the campaign. That is up to HVS.

Most of the glitches i would like to be fixed are in multiplayer.

I mean what you want form multi player in terms of game modes you want and what kind of maps. Plus how do you think HVS would raise funds for Conduit 3?

Portals in the maps or Conduits as this game is named after. Nothing much I can come up with. I don't really acre what is in the game. I just want it to be more improved than Conduit 2. I also miss the old enemies from The Conduit.

I've noticed HVS has been doing many things to get money. Porting The Conduit, for example, is the only own I know of. Orange soda machines have been in the game, which may perhaps be a hint, as there are many hints in the game.
---
TCon-{AISP FC: 3954-8764-7672}
Con2-{AISP FC: 4083-8526-7529 HC-AISP FC: 4642-7312-4915}